best time with friends

im irish. and im the one in pink and white

This always amuses me. Most of those born around the world who say I'm Irish, Scottish, Welsh etc have in all probability have never lived there, never been there or even knows where it is on the world map. My Granddad was from Dublin, my Granny from Scotland, My Dad English, my Mum Welsh, as I was born in London, I am English, not Irish, Scottish or Welsh.

Somehow...not surprised.

I'm sensing a small case of narcissism here.

You noticed it too.:santa:

Last edited:
My parents were born in this country shortly after my grandparents moved here from Ireland. I'm Liverpool born and dragged up, which is the second capital of Ireland. ;)

This always amuses me. Most of those born around the world who say I'm Irish, Scottish, Welsh etc have in all probability have never lived there, never been there or even knows where it is on the world map. My Granddad was from Dublin, my Granny from Scotland, My Dad English, my Mum Welsh, as I was born in London, I am English, not Irish, Scottish or Welsh.

You noticed it too.:santa:

Yup. From the first post I picked up on it.

Bells and whistles telling me "Danger Will Rogers! Danger!"

I'm curious what the actual motivations of being on the site are for her...it's certainly not for anything military. Maybe it's just youthful naivety.

or

as we like to label certain personalities of "ladies" that flock to military men...black widows.

Oh yeah.
I don't have very much Brit in me as far as ancestry is concerned...trace amounts perhaps of Irish and English. Most my ancestry is squarely rooted in Germany...But, the family of my namesake goes back to pre independence days in Pennsylvania. As far as I'm concerned...I'm American. NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH "MERICAN". There's a HUGE difference!

Last edited:
Back