best time with friends

and never likely to be, don't knock it till you've tried it. There's no greater feeling than the little one running in, throwing their arms round you, giving you a big sloppy snotty kiss and going, "I love you fwandad" :D

Yea, and "Can I have a werther Gwandad" :D

and never likely to be, don't knock it till you've tried it. There's no greater feeling than the little one running in, throwing their arms round you, giving you a big sloppy snotty kiss and going, "I love you fwandad" :D

There's still time and it's logistically possible! ;)

I've told you before, I couldn't face waking up next to a granny or stomach having sex with one! ;) :p

Besides, I'm happy to play the favourite uncle role and being told "you're the bestest, uncle CF". ;)

Yea, and "Can I have a werther Gwandad" :D

lew-wolff-werther-s-meme-generator-making-old-man-smell-tolerable-since-1903-fbe7ef.jpg

Ah, Werther's Original. How I miss those...

Because I'm lactose-intolerant... Feck you, intolerancy!

my friends and i went to the bar. There were just three of us at the small local bar we ran into four people we knew it ended up being twenty of us and i got my friend robert two nymbers Yay wing man now i just got to find one.

RWAR:rambo:

Trashed the place, I clocked in at 0215 and it took me 9 hours to clean those stains up off the stage curtains!

You darn kids!

well american beer and things are really not that strong so strong.. plus a shot does as much damage as a soda so...

Someone once said, American beer is like having sex in a canoe, mind you Watneys Red Barrel is the same.

Yeah, shots get you into the spirit of doing......fun stuff :p

During my tour at RAF Jurong in Singapore, the SWO opened the Sergeants Mess for the OR's on Christmas morning who then said that everything is on the house. I didn't need telling twice, I got totally stoned on Captain Morgan Rum. When I woke up I begged for death, from that day to this even if I smell Captain Morgan I want to throw up.

Last edited:
During my tour at RAF Jurong in Singapore, the SWO opened the Sergeants Mess for the OR's on Christmas morning who then said that everything is on the house. I didn't need telling twice, I got totally stoned on Captain Morgan Rum. When I woke up I begged for death, from that day to this even if I smell Captain Morgan I want to throw up.

Ah, Captain Morgans. Lovely stuff. :rock:

I highly recommend mixing it with Coca Cola or Pepsi, and throwing in some ice. Perfect. :D

I had the same problem with Asbach!.
Welsh brandy, hehe.

I have a bottle of Asbach untouched in my drinks cabinet, I'm loath to open because I know I wont get another one. Ashbach has got to be savoured like a good brandy should be and NO ice OR coke, that's sacrilege.

Asbach and coke was my poison of choice in BAOR. ;)

Heathen. :x

Ashbach should be enjoyed in a proper brandy glass cradled in your hands and lovingly caressed like a beautiful woman.:-D

My favourite tipple in Germany (apart from Ashbach) was Becks Bier.

Last edited:
Back