Panzer(PzKw) IVj 1 5.88%
Panther G 10 58.82%
Type 97(Oh well...) 0 0%
M15/42 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

--

April 24th, 2004  
panzer

Maus was just a prototype though right. But I have read of it being used to defend the proving grounds it was at towards the end of the war.
April 25th, 2004  
MausTanker

maus

188 tons, 128mm cannon with coaxial 75mm cannon, heavy but reliable, to save ammo, you would run over a enemy tank rather then waste a huge shell on it
April 25th, 2004  
panzer

Is that the picture from the one in Russia?
--
April 28th, 2004  
MausTanker

i have no idea
April 28th, 2004  
panzer

Kubinka tank museum, this is the museum that has it......It is just a shell no instruments or equipment in it. I believe it was used for target practice for a while but they could not destory it so they hauled it back to Russia.
April 29th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: lol

Quote:
It is just a shell no instruments or equipment in it. I believe it was used for target practice for a while but they could not destory it so they hauled it back to Russia.
Kind of too big for practising...
May 23rd, 2004  
airmanpatroler

Didn't the Russians have a heavy tank that was superior to anything else the rest of the world had? And the driver couldnt see so the driver had to stand on the shoulders of the driver and move his leg to steer?
May 24th, 2004  
Marksman

Quote:
maus

188 tons, 128mm cannon with coaxial 75mm cannon, heavy but reliable, to save ammo, you would run over a enemy tank rather then waste a huge shell on it
only two were made,one could move from berlin cuz he was too heavy,eaven air-strike couldnt destroy it,so they waited until the crew was so exosted to come out for food and water when they were killed.For thr other one no one knows where it is.
May 31st, 2004  
bush musketeer

Topic: best tank?

t34 gets my vote
June 1st, 2004  
AFSteliga

Panzer VI Tiger all the way. Heavy, well equipped, well armoured. Only problems were it's maneuverability and it's turret rotation speed being too slow.