best special forces

sunshine

I was told this by a marine i think its funny but i dont know who else thinks so but hey i thought some one might like it :p

the President was trying to find out who has the best special forces that Navy, the Army or the Marines. So he decides that he was going to make a small test and take a soldier from each branch and find out who makes the best special forces. Her gathers him self one Navy Seal, one Army Ranger and one Marine recon. He tells them that their missions is to enter a room and kill every one in it. well the President gave the Army range a pistol and tells him to go in to the room and complete the mission. He enters and sees his wife and turns around and walks out. He saus "Mr. President, I'm sorry but i just cant do. I am unable to kill my wife. Mr. President says "thats ok soldier" then jands the pistol to the Navy Seal and gives tell him to go in and complete the missions. the seal walks in and sees his wife standing there as well he thinks about and after a few minutes comes back out and says " im sorry sir but i cant i just cant kill my wife. Mr. President says" thats ok i understand" then gives the Marine the pistol and gives him the order to go in and kill everyone in the room well he goes in and in a second you here a few gun shots and then screaming, Every body runs in to the room and sees the marine standing dusting his hands off and the wife laying on the floor. Mr. President says Marine what have you done?!" "well, Sir." the marine said " some dumb sh** put blanks in the weapon so i had to strangle the b****"

Hehe, heard it about the FBI, CIA, Secret Service and a few others. Smae story different characters. Oldy but a goody.

That one's also been told as two men having to kill their wives and then a wife who has to kill her husband, and does it by beating him with a chair :p

Back