The best politically incorrect US military videos of all time?

Hi, everybody. In the first, I apologize that I can I write not on a subject and with mistakes, so badly I know English, I Russian, the lieutenant, the commander of a platoon of mountain infantry.
Watched video which here placed, really interestingly, after all is Afghanistan? I look and think, and when there was my father, in 1983, it too joked of children?

thats because you probably did not get treated like **** (or at least anywhere near it) like they did. us marines act this way b/c they get spitted on by their own command 24-7 along with the stuff they are already facing in the environment.

but besides that, I really think these guys just put together a humorous video, and exaggerated their actions for the purpose of the video. I know they dont act like that 24-7- and even if they did, i wouldnt care because they arent there to babysit countries- they are there to kill an enemy- and that part they are good at doing, as it seems in the last part of the part 2 video where it gets a little on the serious side

So you do think the US Marines at Guadalcanal, Peleliu, Iwo Jima, Saipan, and Okinawa had first class food and enjoyed the beach life? When you are wearing an uniform you represent the country. To baby-sit a country? Are you a stupid? Don't answer that, dumbaxx. If you cannot understand the nation building, you are out. These kids will sooner or later understand what these Marines taught them, children have the nasty habit to grow up and be adults, you want your children to deal with the hatred? So suck it up, buttercup

Hi, everybody. In the first, I apologize that I can I write not on a subject and with mistakes, so badly I know English, I Russian, the lieutenant, the commander of a platoon of mountain infantry.
Watched video which here placed, really interestingly, after all is Afghanistan? I look and think, and when there was my father, in 1983, it too joked of children?

Hi,

Don't worry about it, I understand what you mean

Hi,

Don't worry about it, I understand what you mean

We had another war, and objectives were different, then there was a revolution, we have helped revolutionize, but due to lack of When TV and radio communications, not all the locals understand what we were doing there, and some felt that we came to them with aggressive goal. As for the jokes, the Russian soldiers would never be so not done on extreme measure at the time, and with regard to the present time, unfortunately so joke could and

We had another war, and objectives were different, then there was a revolution, we have helped revolutionize, but due to lack of When TV and radio communications, not all the locals understand what we were doing there, and some felt that we came to them with aggressive goal. As for the jokes, the Russian soldiers would never be so not done on extreme measure at the time, and with regard to the present time, unfortunately so joke could and

It was a different time, a different geo-political environment when the Soviets were in Afghanistan. When service men are bored, they can joke differently

do you have any relevance to the military, did you use?

Do you mean the hardware from Sweden? Yes, the artillery systems and the anti-tank systems from Sweden are quite good. Sweden has a long tradition with peacekeeping operations, not only the military part, the creation of a society and the education of the military and the police in different parts of the world.

Do you mean the hardware from Sweden? Yes, the artillery systems and the anti-tank systems from Sweden are quite good. Sweden has a long tradition with peacekeeping operations, not only the military part, the creation of a society and the education of the military and the police in different parts of the world.

clearly, I haven't heard about weapons from Sweden. to be honest, I only know about the famous Swiss watches, and know that everything is done in the best quality.

Now I know, you mean if I was in the military. I have been in the military, the infantry, and in an anti-tank company as a NCO.

Yes, that is what I had in mind), anti-tank company and I was in a military tank Institute, and was supposed to be the Commander of a tank platoon, and after graduation, was in Volgograd (formerly Stalingrad once) but there were no seats on the Commander of a tank platoon and I re sent to Caucasus, Commander of a platoon of mountain infantry

clearly, I haven't heard about weapons from Sweden. to be honest, I only know about the famous Swiss watches, and know that everything is done in the best quality.

The Swiss watches are good. Have you heard about the AT-4? That one is from Sweden, I don't know much about the Artillery stuff, except from an incident when I was in the service. We had an artillery guiding unit with us once and the dumbaxxes counted it wrong so the salvo landed a bit too close and destroyed a radio unit a soldier was wearing on his back. He was forced to change his underwear after that

Yes, that is what I had in mind), anti-tank company and I was in a military tank Institute, and was supposed to be the Commander of a tank platoon, and after graduation, was in Volgograd (formerly Stalingrad once) but there were no seats on the Commander of a tank platoon and I re sent to Caucasus, Commander of a platoon of mountain infantry

I wanted to go to the armor forces, but I am tall, I am 191cm (6.4)

I wanted to go to the armor forces, but I am tall, I am 191cm (6.4)

I too high, 186 cm, from the earlier recruited up to 175 cm and is now without a difference, but I was in the tank, and still I love tanks. And in the infantry senior commanders constantly proclaimed reprimand me for what I am not changing my tank insignia (logo tanks on military dress) at the infantry insignia, but support this tradition will never change their insignia on the other, so I had to constantly be punished, their Commander, battalion insignia but I never changed. As they say his troops did not betray.

You probably found it difficult to understand what I have written ...:mrgreen:

Back