The best politically incorrect US military videos of all time?

Ah divvent kna wot they say! Especially when they say things like, av ya ever sin a cuddy lowp a five bar yat? It's a whole new language to this scouser!

You've had long enough to learn it! :p

Seems like they've been using voice procedure via airwave then, as it sounds nothing like that! :lol:

Try living with this :bang: :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhHLmhchLrU"]Geordie Dialect - YouTube[/ame]

Back on topic watching this video again I still think its alright aye. While the 'public' gets thier knickers in a twist over **** like this your average clear thinking human will see this as humour of people under stress.
If the Afghani people could not help the combined world forces crush the taliban I can only suspect that general support from the locals was there. With the death of five more Aussies this last week I feel exasperated with this whole war.
Its a real shame that the Afghani people couldnt be helped. But we have put in enough effort.

Ah divvent kna wot they say! Especially when they say things like, av ya ever sin a cuddy lowp a five bar yat? It's a whole new language to this scouser!

WTF was that??????????

I did not know what they say! Especially when they say things like *have you ever seen a ???????????????

took me 5 minutes just to write what I did..... WHATEVER would a person do if they were to hear it in real time...... and on the battlefield? I'd get myself killed standing up and saying *WHAT???*

how would I know he said *DUCK!!!*

WTF was that??????????

I did not know what they say! Especially when they say things like *have you ever seen a ???????????????

took me 5 minutes just to write what I did..... WHATEVER would a person do if they were to hear it in real time...... and on the battlefield? I'd get myself killed standing up and saying *WHAT???*

how would I know he said *DUCK!!!*

It's how a west Cumbrian would say, "have you ever seen a donkey jump a five bar gate?" ;)

Back