The best politically incorrect US military videos of all time?

What happened to Improvise, Adapt and Overcome?

using logic on a US Marine?
57.gif
;)

You have a point.

However, my boys and I were shot at daily. We dodged IED's every patrol and all manner of other s**t. We never once thought to act in the way as those marine guys did.

I'll bet you'll struggle to find a video like that involving UK troops.

thats because you probably did not get treated like **** (or at least anywhere near it) like they did. us marines act this way b/c they get spitted on by their own command 24-7 along with the stuff they are already facing in the environment.

but besides that, I really think these guys just put together a humorous video, and exaggerated their actions for the purpose of the video. I know they dont act like that 24-7- and even if they did, i wouldnt care because they arent there to babysit countries- they are there to kill an enemy- and that part they are good at doing, as it seems in the last part of the part 2 video where it gets a little on the serious side

Last edited:
thats because you probably did not get treated like **** (or at least anywhere near it) like they did. us marines act this way b/c they get spitted on by their own command 24-7 along with the stuff they are already facing in the environment.

but besides that, I really think these guys just put together a humorous video, and exaggerated their actions for the purpose of the video. I know they dont act like that 24-7- and even if they did, i wouldnt care because they arent there to babysit countries- they are there to kill an enemy- and that part they are good at doing, as it seems in the last part of the part 2 video where it gets a little on the serious side
you know what you sound like?? One of those *barracks* lawyers, who, if they still had it, would be on constant KP duty, pulling guard and confined to the company area......... you dishonor these warriors who frequent this board.... go away troll.... what a frigging

crybaby.jpg

Last edited:
lol. theres so much irony here its not even funny.
and you guys will never even know why. god im laughing my ass off right now at all of you. its just too easy lol

Holy ****, are you a Marine or an offended schoolgirl? Where´s your NCO's and officers? If unity is going down the drain then it´s their ****ing duty to restore it. You have a Platoon Sergeant and a Platoon Leader - they don´t have the balls to speak up when the **** comes rolling down from the top? I expect that even my Lance-corporals would live up to their responsibilities and politely suggest me to get my ass in gear if this happened in my Troop. Sounds like you have a huge leadership problem or the wrong Marines out there.

Maybe they have exaggerated, but it doesn´t matter if the average Joe don´t perceive it that way. Remember that we will be measured and judged on everything we do by the public.

If your government tells you to babysit - that is what you do, period!

May I ask, what´s your rank?

Holy ****, are you a Marine or an offended schoolgirl?
May I ask, what´s your rank?
if in fact he *was* a Marine, which I highly doubt, I am seeing a private E-1. One who was demoted from E-2 and given a less then honorable discharge... General at the most......... I have known many Marines in my time and, like you and others here, have never heard one cry like this one has..... THAT leads me to my original conclusion - *TROLL*

Oh, we could feed you so many colloquialisms, naughty and nice!

Such is the beauty of being so linguistically diverse, yet only speaking in a single language! Well, I can only speak for myself.

Such is the beauty of being so linguistically diverse, yet only speaking in a single language! Well, I can only speak for myself.
aren't you supposed to go *eh* at the end of a sentence? :p

Such is the beauty of being so linguistically diverse, yet only speaking in a single language! Well, I can only speak for myself, eh?

There.

North West Cumbria speak like Geordies.
South West Cumbrians speak like Lancastrians.
All with six fingers though.
Duelling banjo's playing in the background, of course.

Back