Best Political System

zander_0633 said:
Well, I am sorry that my country had to hang one of your Citizen's becuase he happen to have drugs on him when in transit in Singapore. My country has always stood by her laws well! Even in the Micheal FAy case, the United States Government was against our Singapore Government to cane him. But we stood by our laws against all odds. Each country must abid by her laws or else it is very easy to cumber to other nations!

No need to be sorry. Both our countries are better off he's dead. Some left wing judge over here would have given him 5 years, in which he keeps up the trade in prison, gets out and is more expirenced.

I would have protested if Singapore gave in. Somebody needs to get tough on drugs, because nobody in my country is.

I'm rather partial to the Vatican City State's system of government that relies on the Holy Spirit electing its Head of State - with a dozen or so exceptions in 2,000 years.

JP 2 - RIP :angel:

Bory said:
No need to be sorry. Both our countries are better off he's dead. Some left wing judge over here would have given him 5 years, in which he keeps up the trade in prison, gets out and is more expirenced.

I would have protested if Singapore gave in. Somebody needs to get tough on drugs, because nobody in my country is.

Thanks!Well, there will always be someonhe who will do the dirty job.

Missileer said:
I take it that you are not in the "white devil" class of Humans.

You "take it incorrectly". I was just using Farrakhan rethoric ;)

Actually it depends on your definition of "white". I'm ethnically German and Italian. Does that count?

Aryan was used by the early priests in Hinduism. They had introduced the "Varnaism"in which the hierarchial order was based on the color of your skin. Varna means color. The lighter your skin the higher your standing socially, this is the forerunner of the cast-system. This system is outlawed on paper in India, but in the more rural areas still very active.

Nazi Germany liked the thought of an Ubermensch and copied the term Aryans.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
You "take it incorrectly". I was just using Farrakhan rethoric ;)

Actually it depends on your definition of "white". I'm ethnically German and Italian. Does that count?

There is no "white" or even "black" anymore. Being German American myself, I don't think there ever was a such thing as an Aryan race. It was a word from antiquity and was used to justify inhumanities just like "white devils" and "great satan."

Any totalitarian system needs easy to use stereotypes. This way leaders can claim certain actions without having to explain oneselve to the masses. Why doubt that you are better, stronger or simply destined from greatness. Even if it is a load of bollocks it is nice to believe.
And the funny thing is that the masses do lie to believe this. This you can read in any history book...

Well, I certainly agree with your view! most Country's government do lie to their citizens! I think this is because, they want the people support!

I vote for Bulldogg's suggestion. The way the native Americans did their dealings is a nice example of how it can go. I heard that if a clan-leader got to much talk and wanted to much power, the clan would pack up and leave him be. This way he could do what he wanted, but without the clan. I really like this way of doing business. Hard to maintain nowadays, but sure nice as a guideline!

In theory you could say Communism, the only problem is it is impossible to put into practice because of human nature. In practice, being a Republic is best.

Back