Best place to buy army service uniform?

JulesLee

Im not sure if this is the right section but.. it said uniforms so..
yeah where is the best place to get them? I heard the PXs on post sells the old type with the straps that goes on top of you.. and my friend said marlow white is the best cuz they are the only? ones that has the loop pants but i dont really know..

You could try here:
The Supply Sergeant
And if you shop through that link and use the code MILQUOTES when you check out you'll get a nice 10% discount on your order.. ;)

You have time. The ASU isn't mandated until the summer of 2014 or so.

Marlow White has a great page on updates, implementation dates, etc.: http://www.marlowwhite.com/army/uniforms/service-dress-blue/transition-information.html

I also like www.SuperTrooper.com. I'm currently looking on eBay to get a set of Army dress blues, which are essentially what the ASU is. Check the PX anyway, as they should sell both types of pants, not just the high-waisted ones. The pants with belt loops have been around for a long time, too.

EDIT: oops, I see that you need them for commissioning, and I forgot that active-duty officers are required to have a set. Both Marlow White and SuperTrooper.com have packages that include just about everything you need.

You could try here:
The Supply Sergeant
And if you shop through that link and use the code MILQUOTES when you check out you'll get a nice 10% discount on your order.. ;)
Sorry, Boss -- but I've never seen them carry Class A or Army dress blue uniforms...

Last edited:
I had Army uniforms when I was a Guard officer, and now I need 'em again for my volunteer gig (I'm a battalion commander in the US Army Cadet Corps)...

Back