Best paintballing gun

whitch is better

• woodsball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • speedball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've played the game for a decade now first with rentals for a year, a Spyder for 5 years and my Angel since 2001.

I can easily tell you that there is no difference in gun quality in whether you're playing woodball or speedball. Speedball requires more reliance on a better-performing gun than woodball, but a good speedball gun is no less effective in the woods. I've never once been laying down 14 balls a second on an enemy troop concerntration and thought to myself, MAN IF ONLY I HAD A Tippman "woodball" gun right now!

I haven't shot an Ion yet, but the specs on that gun look pretty good... although I personally hate Smart Parts with a passion.

Autocockers are quality guns that come all price ranges and you get what you pay for em'. My only problem is I short-stroke manual-trigger autocockers like a bastard because I'm used to walking my electronic trigger.

Don't buy a spyder.

A Tipman is pretty much the woodball gun of choice, it's a sturdy low-end gun but I've never been a huge fan.

The best option, though, is to save up for those sexy sexy sexy G7 Angels... mmmm so sexy. :rambo:

Back