Best military training in history

Status
Not open for further replies.
By chance are there any movies featuring Roman warfare other than Ceasar and Cleopatra and the Russell Crowe germans chanting zulu war crys in Gladiator?

There is one That I saw a while ago called Spartacus. It was made recently so the acting and special FX, are pretty good.

hardcore_idiot said:
ye but the romans generally defeated using superior numbers. their army was unlimited, pretty much:camo: :rockin: :9mm: :biggun: <- summat like tht!
It was well know during their height of power that the Romans would kick the crap outa you with them outnumbered, and they most certainly did so over and over again. In those days, if you actually defeated a Roman Legion period you were doing awesome, no matter what kind of number advantage you had on them.

yeah but that doesnt exactly say that u were better.. I mean the Romans were defeated a bunch of times by enemies who dont seem to be more powerfull..

Well, it's not actully a movie, but a miniseries. I just saw it in film format.

It stars Goran Visnjic, and is made 2004.

ah hell, any organization that functions like a dysfunctional family is gonna have an extremely good fighting force. I agree on the Mongols comment, as well as the USMC:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back