Best Military Technology

View Poll Results :What country has the best military Tech?
Russia 2 6.67%
America 22 73.33%
Britain 2 6.67%
Germany 2 6.67%
France 1 3.33%
Isreal 1 3.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

--

April 5th, 2004  
Soviet

Topic: Best Military Technology

Hey all you people wat country u think has the best tech?
April 6th, 2004  
Darkmb101

BEWARE of what u have started. The USA has the best tech we spend billions on the stuff.
April 6th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Thanks largely to the budget of the US, we do have the best tech. Not only that, but take the atom bomb for instance. Eienstein was not American, but we harvested his wealth of knowledge and provided for him an enviroment where he could make many critical advances, and because of this the US was the first with the atom bomb.
--
April 7th, 2004  
AlexKall

Defenetly Sweden

Of those i think it stands between the America, Isreal and Britain. Its a hard choise!
April 8th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: yes

Well, Id have to say, in most areas the USA, in a few areas Israel, in very few areas, Russia, so my vote goes to the USA.
April 8th, 2004  
Jamoni

You guys are missing something. So much of warfare these days is related to information. Encryption, mobile networks, satelite linkups, etc. Who is spending all of the money they WOULD be spending on the military on these things? Japan. Just because they don't have the stuff fielded in numbers doesn't mean they aren't years ahead of us. Just take a look at the personal electronics japan has versus what is available in the west. The difference is amazing.
April 16th, 2004  
Tessa

OH OH!!! ANOTHER SWEDISH GUY!!!
April 16th, 2004  
Tessa

I say US..

Mostly because this was a technoolgy question.

But still.. I lean a little towards Russia.

But since this is a question about the techonolgy TODAY I can't vote that.

So yeah, US is the most leading bit on that part right now.
April 16th, 2004  
Sapper

Apart from attack helicopters (Russia rules!) I have to say the US, if anything, for the extraordinary budget of the DoD. Additionally, they have opportunities to test their developments in the battlefield - sometimes I wonder if some wars are just test grounds - and that's the only way to generate reliable weapons. Never the military science advances as in a war, and the US have been (almost) constantly at war since the end of WWII.
April 17th, 2004  
AlexKall

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix
OH OH!!! ANOTHER SWEDISH GUY!!!
Yes, indeed!