The Best Military Rank(In your opionion) - Page 2

--

June 2nd, 2004  
Sooners1

Hey this whole site has given me more info about other services than I knew while I was in. I do appreciate the info from you on yoursquads I just assumed they were all set up the same as ours. Plus I never realized until recently that there were 2 ranks in the E4 catagory for the Army.
June 2nd, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooners1
Plus I never realized until recently that there were 2 ranks in the E4 catagory for the Army.
http://www.military-ranks.com/

And you're right Dtop, we have a very low tollerance for "Whos best" posts here, had a couple of those before, and they do ALWAYS end up in a nasty branch war..
Glad this one seems to be getting back on track..

And the best ranks are Redlegs (any rank)..
(and don't you dare to say anything else, I have access to the admin control and ban panel.. )...
June 2nd, 2004  
Eric

Throughout my career, I never saw it as a RANK but as a POSITION .
Example:
LRRP commander as a Captain was better for me than Staff Officer as a Staff College Graduated Captain.
LT G2 assigned to patrols in East Berlin was better than LT XO of a tank company....
Sgt tk cmmdr assigned at guarding Rudolph Hess was better than training recruits...

Position takes precedence to rank! Just remember that!!!
--
June 2nd, 2004  
RnderSafe

Isn't this topic already posted in another forum?
June 2nd, 2004  
AFSteliga

Here's mine:
(Canadian, obviously)

Enlisted: Master Warrant Officer/Chief Petty Officer 2nd Class. You're high up there and everyone (Private/Seaman to General/Admiral) respects and fears you.

Officer: The rank that I am currently. Naval Cadet. Only because it's my rank and it's not going to change for another 5 years. After that, my favorite officer rank will be Acting-Sub Lieutenant and up as I get promoted.
June 3rd, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Isn't this topic already posted in another forum?
That's correct, forgot about that one.
You can find it here:
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...pic.php?t=1010

I'll lock this one, and you can continue in the original thread.