Best Mil college other than the academies?

zander_0633 said:
Does other country send their Cadets to West Pont Military academy?
Only on an exchange program. West Point is there to train soldiers to become officers in the US Army, not anyone else's. So they may take a cadet from another country's military academy for a semester or a year, in exchange for sending one of their West Point cadets to that country's academy.

zander_0633 said:
After graduating from those academys, will one become an officer?
From the US service academies? Yes; you serve as an officer for a minimum number of years (usually four years of active duty and four years of reserve duty, but that might vary depending on what military occupation you go into) in exchange for a free college education.

That's not necessarily the case with the other schools (VMI, NMMI, etc.). Those are private schools that may offer ROTC to their cadets, but you otherwise have to pay tuition just like other private universities.

Are there different grooming regulations for male/females haircutting with regards VMI...Citadel...Norwich Uni ?
I am doing research ...regards my re-inactment society ..project.

I would tell you Norwich university. I have been accepted there for fall 2011 into the class of 2015 and I honestly love the place. So I recommend Norwich but me being a future Rook might make my opinion a little one sided xD but I saw alot of people recommending VMI and The Citadel so deffinetly check thoughts schools out

After graduating from those academys, will one become an officer?

You could apply for the one of the ROTC scholarships which will pay most if not all of your schools then when you graduate you will get a commission as an officer in what ever branch the scholarship was from

Back