Best looking Military Uniform

I would definitely, have to say ANY kind of uniform makes a man look....OMG, drop dead gorgeous...even if his physical appearance isn't attractive..the simple fact that he's clean cut, and in a uniform...well just takes my breath away....LOL....:bravo:

P.S. I'm a fool for a man in a uniform...*wink* lol....sigh..my weakness..lol.

Drags my old RAF uniform out of the wardrobe......bugger it dont fit anymore lol

Drags my old RAF uniform out of the wardrobe......bugger it dont fit anymore lol

LMAO! hahahahhaha...oh, Britin you're always making me LOL,.....am glad we have other funnies like you, here on the forum....most folks around here are quiet and boring....sigh..lol..hahahhahaha.

In all seriousness, one of the smartest uniforms on the planet has got to be the Jocks and their kilts. And I'm not even Scottish, well except for my granny lol

In all seriousness, one of the smartest uniforms on the planet has got to be the Jocks and their kilts. And I'm not even Scottish, well except for my granny lol

Yesss, and quite fresh for summer. So smart and useful. I don´t know if my south soft body could resist wearing it on winter in Scotland, but give Caesar what is his.
Now, pay your ale in, pay your ale in, pay your ale in for the kids (don´t know if it´s written like that, but is what mu scousers (half irish half liverpool) friends were singing all time in pubs. One each time)

273277843_1a67081595.jpg

Greek guard uniforms. Mmm, kinky. Lmao! :smil:

Hey guys, what do you think of the new Australian Navy DPNU's?

they will replace the grey coveralls (overalls - worn by the Able Seaman on the right) as the everyday working / battle dress.

100% original silk: German gala suit- (army)
I didn't buy it because it's too expensive for my little lieutenant pay-check ;). And infantry doesn't get to use it more than once a year ^^
l31SiMkOQSAutBL2IuBBEd-30.jpg

I even like the gala uniform for women:
e4pQMBTPQSAutBL2IuBBEd-30.jpg

Germany has some sweet uniforms, just watched Valkyry and i must say those uniforms they used to have were magnificent, and by the looks of it it hasnt chanched :)

As for Air Force and Navy that is correct, but the current Army uniform looks like crap especially mountain infantry- mainly because the traditional stand-up collar was replaced by a tie :(. But they are thinking about a new Army uniform.
(current) Mountain infantry:
JfpQ2jMnC7fAtBL2IuBBEd-30.jpg

(current) Army (yellow for communications regiment)
IGQPohB2NYGvtBL2IuBBEd-30.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the Luftwaffe hasn't change their uniforms since World War 2. Is that right, obj?

Looks like the Luftwaffe hasn't change their uniforms since World War 2. Is that right, obj?
Yes it hasn't changed much, the eagle was replaced with simple wings (I kind of liked the bad ass looking eagle) and of course the swastika was removed.
Navy hasn't changed much either...

The SS in Dress Black certainly looks sharp on parade.
Confederate Officers uniform with the "properly trimed" Frock Coat looks good too.

Last edited:
Back