best looking handgun

Im really not a handgun kind of guy.But Honestly what does it matter how it looks..you could have the prettiest looking handgun in the world but if it doesint have stopping power or reliability etc. what good is it?

If I had to choose...I guess it would be something simple M1911 Colt 45, good stopping power reliable not too complicated to clean and dissassemble, to me the beauty of it is in its simplicity. No unneccessary gizmos or doodads just a straight up weapon.

i agree, it's the classical M1911 with wooden parts. works fine, looks fine, is fine. that simple :)

Im really not a handgun kind of guy.But Honestly what does it matter how it looks..you could have the prettiest looking handgun in the world but if it doesint have stopping power or reliability etc. what good is it?

A lot of people keep old, antique hand guns as family heirlooms or as a collection. My stepfather owns a Tokarev, which was owned prior to him by his father.

Anyways, my personal favourite is the Walther P38 [As seen in my avatar]. Its a fine looking handgun, if you ask me!

For more modern handguns I like the P228

I agree, the two guns that started my collection were "liberated" by family during WW2, however had they known the hoops I have had to jump through to keep them they probably would have left them there.

Webley Mark VI

My vote goes for the Webley Mark VI in .455. It's a classic handgun with a very rich battlefield history. Maybe not good-looking to everybody, but it's got style!

Yeah I dunno... I'm with 03USMC in that for me the beauty of a handgun/sidearm is more than partially from it's usefulness.

The Browning HiPower for instance is very spartan, certainly doesn't look anything special. But it's never bollocks'd up on me so I like it just fine. :)

00000003.jpg

For me it can only be the Colt Trooper Mk.V

m1911 or an M9. or a model 92 if you prefer. i've never been a fan of the polymer pistols.

For pure sex in the form of a handgun....

S&W Triple Lock

guntalk3.jpg

I treat firearms as tools and looks are secondary but Smith made some damn mighty fine guns and the Triple Lock was one of them.

Nothing beats the sure firepower of the the S & W 500 magnum. Looks great to in nickel or stainless

Last edited:
Best looking...that'll be the old S&W Russian.

Not the best choice, but definately the best looks. ;)

Back