Best looking handgun

Mauser C96

c96-bolo-3_70.jpg

It was good enough to be Han Solo's blaster. That means that it's a real man's gun. Also Winston Churchill carried one and loved it. The Chinese worked them to fire the .45 ACP and the Spanish made them into full auto sub machine guns with twenty round magazines. I think that the Mauser C 96 makes a great Personal Defense Weapon. Now I just need to chambere one for the 7.62x25mm round. That's a little fast ****er and makes a great vest penetrator.

Last edited:
get_img3131.jpg

I don't know what it is, but I find this CZ75B very aesthetically appealing. The curves? The proportions? I can't place it, I just like it.

get_img3131.jpg

I don't know what it is, but I find this CZ75B very aesthetically appealing. The curves? The proportions? I can't place it, I just like it.

Yep, it's very nice piece of hardware, however I would like to see something a little more finished, done with the "tongue" sticking forward from the magazine floorplate. Never the less, the overall effect is very pleasing to the eye.

I had a cousin who used to have an entire chest of drawers filled with those Mausers. He sold most of them, but he still has a couple.

p38-r.jpg

Walther P-38, definitely. I think it's a gorgeous piece of machinery.

I personally like the look of the FN 5-7. Also, the entire Glock family of handguns I think look pretty cool, especially the Glock 22.

SMITH & WESSON

No way I could choose between these two for beauty.

S W M29 150144 CLSSIC 44M 6.5 W/CSNK

SW1.jpg

S W M22 150186 CLSSIC 45A 4IN NKL

SW.jpg

I already submitted the stainless CZ-75B, but here is my other choice - the best looking revolver I know of, the Colt Python. I've wanted one of these ever since I played Half-Life.

1182470706383.jpg

I already submitted the stainless CZ-75B, but here is my other choice - the best looking revolver I know of, the Colt Python. I've wanted one of these ever since I played Half-Life.

You'll want big hands ML. Yup, they look good, but they need a pair of rubber Pachmayr grips before anyone with only regular sized hands can get a good grip on them. Then you'll need the trigger worked. they're nothin' special straight out of the box. I got mine Magna Ported also, which helps with second shots.

Last edited:
Back