The best Gas Mask available to the world military - Page 4

--

January 2nd, 2006  
zander_0633

I think in general, most countries require there soliders to put on in 1.30 min!

Have you ever seen units that puts on the whole thing even they have not detected the chemicals and charge into battle?
January 2nd, 2006  
systemlord

"Mission Oriented Protective Posture"

It all depends on the mission. If it's possible to get in contact with NBC you definetly put on your Protection Suits, even if nothing is detected yet.
January 2nd, 2006  
Forrest_Gump

MCU 2/P

I've used the Law Enforcement version of this mask, and it simply cannot be beat. Filter can swap between right and left sides, and it's pretty easy to shoot with it on. Oh, it goes on pretty fast to. It beats every other mask I've ever worn hands down.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gasmask-MCU2P-1.jpg (32.4 KB, 6 views)
--
January 2nd, 2006  
zander_0633

Nice mask! I wonder if those wearing specs would fog up in the Gas mask?
January 3rd, 2006  
FO Seaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest_Gump
MCU 2/P

I've used the Law Enforcement version of this mask, and it simply cannot be beat. Filter can swap between right and left sides, and it's pretty easy to shoot with it on. Oh, it goes on pretty fast to. It beats every other mask I've ever worn hands down.
I like the M40 and M17.
January 3rd, 2006  
zander_0633

Well, Do all troops carry GAs Mask?
January 3rd, 2006  
FO Seaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander_0633
Well, Do all troops carry GAs Mask?
No, I know tanker's have a compatment in the tank to store them, but alot of the time there are no masks stored.
January 3rd, 2006  
zander_0633

Do they get Foggy once you wear them? especially in humid places?
January 3rd, 2006  
FO Seaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander_0633
Do they get Foggy once you wear them? especially in humid places?
Sometimes. I haven't really used mine, other than when cleaning the bathroom with lots of Clorox, and I mean alot. But, yes they can get foggy if you don't have them on right.
January 3rd, 2006  
zander_0633

ok, thanks