The best Gas Mask available to the world military

Ic, Cause my country's army test the speed of the recruits by putting them in containers and feeling them with some gas that will cause skin irritaion. They are forced to put on the Full Gas mask system in a certain timing!

zander_0633 said:
Ic, Cause my country's army test the speed of the recruits by putting them in containers and feeling them with some gas that will cause skin irritaion. They are forced to put on the Full Gas mask system in a certain timing!

Same here. We uses an iritating gas the see how long troops will take o put on MOPP.

Yes, it is very hot in MOPP gear

Jep, it can definetly get very hot with all that stuff.
We say it's a good time to put the whole thing on in about 1:30min.

this is the german Overgarment (BAS 4 (eq. MOPP 4))
normal_overgarment.jpg

haha. Besides the suit, is there any other "cooler"options?

Not at the Time, but in the new German concept of the Infantry of the Future (Infnterist der Zukunft) there are Plans to develop new Protection Suits. But I think, in the next 5-10 years there will be no other options...

Last edited:
I think in general, most countries require there soliders to put on in 1.30 min!

Have you ever seen units that puts on the whole thing even they have not detected the chemicals and charge into battle?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mission Oriented Protective Posture"

It all depends on the mission. If it's possible to get in contact with NBC you definetly put on your Protection Suits, even if nothing is detected yet.

MCU 2/P

I've used the Law Enforcement version of this mask, and it simply cannot be beat. Filter can swap between right and left sides, and it's pretty easy to shoot with it on. Oh, it goes on pretty fast to. It beats every other mask I've ever worn hands down.

Attachments

• gasmask-MCU2P-1.jpg
    gasmask-MCU2P-1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 6
Forrest_Gump said:
MCU 2/P

I've used the Law Enforcement version of this mask, and it simply cannot be beat. Filter can swap between right and left sides, and it's pretty easy to shoot with it on. Oh, it goes on pretty fast to. It beats every other mask I've ever worn hands down.

I like the M40 and M17.

zander_0633 said:
Do they get Foggy once you wear them? especially in humid places?

Sometimes. I haven't really used mine, other than when cleaning the bathroom with lots of Clorox, and I mean alot. But, yes they can get foggy if you don't have them on right.

Back