Jeet Kune Do 2 8.00%
Western Boxing 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

--
Best form of martial arts

June 7th, 2006  
sven hassell

Read a graphic recently where a GSG9 trainee attends his unarmed combat class.The instructor says "right,YOU! come at me and give it your best shot"
The trainee pulls out a concealed compact auto from the small of his back and shoots him through both kneecaps.
Someone turns to him and says"Hell,this is meant to be UNARMED combat"
He replies "I dont ever intend being unarmed"

p.s. I think ninjitsu is the most effective martial art
June 7th, 2006  
zander_0633

I can't agree more, It is best to bring a weapon at all times during engagement.
June 7th, 2006  
FutureDevilDog

Hmm what if you're at school? I cant bring my dads browning to school :/
--
June 8th, 2006  
zander_0633

Well, there always knives!
June 8th, 2006  
FutureDevilDog

Ha! Like it would be any less illegal to have a knife at school.
June 8th, 2006  
Wing Nut

if you have some skills you can turn most things into something that can casue somebody a lot of pain and injury. You just have to know how. But then again killing somebody when you are not a soldier engaged in war, or a policemen doing his job is technically murder..
and you will be arrested for it.

Wing Nut
June 8th, 2006  
Ted

Couldn't agree with you more Wing Nut! We also train with our Gi and Obi as a means for defending ourselves. It is amazing to see what you can do with your jacket or a belt for "grabbing" one's arm. If you practice enough you'll have a nasty trick or two against anybody with fists or a knife. Best thing is that you'll never have to fear serious charges when you "bruise" somebody. Defending yourself with a knife is much much tougher to explain to cops.
June 8th, 2006  
zander_0633

Well, I know some of my friends who brings knives to school everyday!
June 8th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

I'm hoping you don't have to engage anyone in combat at school...Just my thoughts on that whole thing....
June 8th, 2006  
FutureDevilDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Nut
if you have some skills you can turn most things into something that can casue somebody a lot of pain and injury. You just have to know how. But then again killing somebody when you are not a soldier engaged in war, or a policemen doing his job is technically murder..
and you will be arrested for it.

Wing Nut
Well not always. If he was trying to kill me I could kill him if I was only defending myself.