• LAV/Piranha/Stryker wheeled AFV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VAB wheeled AFV

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
AlexKall said:
They are some sexy ladies! :D

Especially with the cooperation with the SSG/AMOS system :D

CV90 fits better for AMOS system because it is heavier and more stabile for AMOS wich is too heavy for PASIs. In field tests recoil succeeded to break the back axle under the turret, and in computer aided simulation proved to be possible to turn the PASI on it's roof by recoil when shooting in some angles. But i have understod that AMV fits with AMOS turret like CV90.

amostitle3.jpg

EuroSpike said:
AlexKall said:

CV90 fits better for AMOS system because it is heavier and more stabile for AMOS wich is too heavy for PASIs. In field tests recoil succeeded to break the back axle under the turret, and in computer aided simulation proved to be possible to turn the PASI on it's roof by recoil when shooting in some angles. But i have understod that AMV fits with AMOS turret like CV90.

amostitle3.jpg

Well it looks sexy with that "hat" any ways ;) too bad it cant handle it *yet*

EuroSpike said:
AlexKall said:

amostitle3.jpg

I see your AMOS and raise you an MGS :p
8x8III_02.jpg

Instead of axils breaking ours just flips over if you shoot over the side of the vehicle :D

Back