They are some sexy ladies!

Especially with the cooperation with the SSG/AMOS system
December 26th, 2004  
EuroSpike

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKall

CV90 fits better for AMOS system because it is heavier and more stabile for AMOS wich is too heavy for PASIs. In field tests recoil succeeded to break the back axle under the turret, and in computer aided simulation proved to be possible to turn the PASI on it's roof by recoil when shooting in some angles. But i have understod that AMV fits with AMOS turret like CV90.

December 26th, 2004  
AlexKall

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroSpike
Quote:

CV90 fits better for AMOS system because it is heavier and more stabile for AMOS wich is too heavy for PASIs. In field tests recoil succeeded to break the back axle under the turret, and in computer aided simulation proved to be possible to turn the PASI on it's roof by recoil when shooting in some angles. But i have understod that AMV fits with AMOS turret like CV90.

Well it looks sexy with that "hat" any ways too bad it cant handle it *yet*
--
December 28th, 2004  
Aguy201

No no no, you gota go for the Mowag (serves the IDF (Irish Defence Force)) http://kildare.ie/defenceforces/ORG/3bn.htm [/url]
December 28th, 2004  
Aguy201

Variant of the pirahna (Pirahna III to be exact)
December 29th, 2004  
r031Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroSpike
Quote:

I see your AMOS and raise you an MGS :P

Instead of axils breaking ours just flips over if you shoot over the side of the vehicle