Best ever sports quote

dougal

Brian Clough His best ever quote ..........
It's a cup tie, 10 minutes to go, Forest are down 1 - 0 and they've used all
their subs. For once in his life Stuart "Psycho" Pearce comes off second
best in a tackle. The physio shouts out to Cloughie ... 'He cant go back on,
he's taken a knock to the head, he doesn't know who he is.' Cloughie replies
....'Tell him he's f**king Pele and put him up front.'

hahaha lsiten to this one,its from local speaker

"what a kick,he tore air on oxygene amd carbon"
"Beckam is leading the ball now,Beckam and YES 1:0 ,whait,what is this? an identical situtaion beckam!!! and 2:0!!!"-the played a replay-
"its a ground kick and GOOL in higher left corner!!!"
its a derby between two rivals Crvena Zvezda and Partizan so he says
"here come the players of partizan there here are our boys"
its half time,but he is still in air-"hey boy go downs stairs and get me some snaps,and watch that those SOBs dont ..............and we'r back live ........"

-comments by Milenko Pantic

This quote belongs to a hockey coach of the Finnish first division team TuTo, and I heard it about 10 years ago. I can't remember the coachs name though. They were down 4-0 and the coach was getting pretty angry and that's when he shouted "Come on guys shoot! Their goalie sucks as well." :p

Doesnt make much sence?

But does anyone want that song by email of David Beckham and Roy Keane?

So funny. Can a MOD tell me if its possible to post it here from a cd??

Raul, Ronaldo and Beckham were all at Real Madrid's canteen. They were
eating lunch and Raul said; "Tapas again! If I get tapas one more time
for lunch I'm going to jump off the top of the stadium." Ronaldo opened
his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more
time I'm going to jump off, too." Beckham opened his lunch and said,
"Ham & Cheese again. If I get a Ham & Cheese sandwich one more time, I'm
jumping too." The next day Raul opened his lunch box, saw Tapas and
jumped to his death. Ronaldo opened his lunch, saw a burrito and jumped
too. Beckham opened his lunch, saw the ham & Cheese and jumped to his
death as well. At the funeral Raul's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd
known how really tired he was of Tapas I never would have given it to
him again!" Ronaldo's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him
tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."
Everyone turned and stared at Posh Spice. "Hey, don't look at me," she
said, "He makes his own lunch."

*lol*

There are some really funny (=stupid *ggg*) quotes from german soccer players and coaches but, unfortunately, they don't make any sense if they are translated into english :?

This quote's been attributed to a lot of guys:

"The coach knows I'm a hard-nosed player. If the coach needs me to run for a 3 yard gain, I get him 3 yards. If the coach needs me to run for a 5 yard gain, I get him 3 yards."

Of course, the human quote machine for American football was the late John McKay.

After a big loss, he was asked about the execution of his offense. He replied, "I'm all for it."

Another time he quipped, "We didn't run the ball well today, but we made up for it by not tackling well."

Three Irishmen and three Englishmen are travelling by train to a football match in London. At the station, the three English each buy a ticket and watch as the three Irish buy just one ticket between them. "How are the three of you going to travel on only one ticket?", asks one of the English. "Watch and learn," answers one of the Irish. They all board the train. The English take their respective seats but all three Irish cram into a toilet and close the door behind them. Shortly after the train has departed the conductor arrives to collect the tickets. He knocks on the toilet door and says, "Ticket please." The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on. The English are mightily impressed by this, so after the game, they decide to copy the Irish (like always) on the return trip and save some money. When they get to the station, they buy a single ticket for the return trip... To their astonishment, the Irish don't buy a ticket at all !! "How are you going to travel without a ticket?" asks one perplexed Englishman. "Watch and learn..." says one Paddy. When they board the train the three Irish cram into a toilet and soon after the three English pile into another nearby. The train departs. Shortly afterwards, one of the Irish leaves the toilet and sneaks across to the toilet where the English are hiding. He knocks on the door and says, "Ticket please!" :patriot:

Back