Best damn quote ever......

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
I saw this over at AR15.com. It was about the after effects of having your wisdom teeth being removed.

dtrosch from AR15.COM said:
The afternoon I had mine out, I was lying down on the couch sleeping off the anesthetic. I remember dreaming I was eating a marshmallow, and when I woke up the gauze was gone.
icon_smile_dead.gif
smiley_bucktooth.gif

Other than that, get some good painkillers and you will be just spiffy!

haha, thats good. nice find 5.56. Ive talked to people who have had stuff like that happen, but its never happened to me.

ouch...yeah pain killers are really good to have when you have those out lol...all of mine had to be surgicly removed bc they were all impacted and would have messed up my teeth my parents had just spent about 3000 dollars on for braces had they come through lol

All I remember feeling when they were pulling my wisdom teeth was "Damn, I'm not high off the nitrous yet. I hope it works."

After that it hurt a lot sometimes but most of the time it just felt weird and itchy having stiches inside my mouth. Of course I had oxycontin to deal with it.

I had absolutely no pain- I've got a full bottle of hydrocodone for when I REALLY hurt myself- like when I break my collarbone again.

Back