Best camouflage?

Nice. I actually think the computer generated camo the US is using now is supposed to be the best. I think they used computers to study the patterns that the human eye has trouble recognizing. ill try to find a link on this somewhere.

I know this is a bit off topic:sorry:, but I like the ACUPAT camouflage. The only thing I don't like is that the pockets and everything on it is velcro, and the United States Army uses a full-color flag that could be easily identified if your are hiding. I am really a big fan of the BDU-style uniform. I don't know much about the other camos that the rest of the world uses, but i'll look up on it.

I see you guys are talking about the Ghili suit, but I'm thinking more about the regular camouflage that the soldiers are issued.
Whatever I've been thinking about it and I think Flecktarn and CADPAT are the best. Flecktarn is amazing for breaking down your profile (it's really hard for your eye to start making a pattern with that camouflage) and CADPAT just blends in really well and makes it really difficult for the eye to spot.
I had a pair of the US Army's ACU pants and they didn't seen to be very useful in the woods unless your prone. I understand it's universal and it seems to be very good in dusty/sandy regions, rocky regions but when it comes down to the woods it doesn't seem very useful.

The CADPAT are similar to the MARPAT....

the best camo I've seen yet, is a tee shirt and jeans, no armor, no weapon no comm, just walking down the street in anywhere USA wearing no military or nationality symbols
Are they just regular people on their way to somewhere? Or are they the ones about to open fire on you?

wear all the camo you want, maybe the deer won't ever get a clue. But the best way to not be seen is to blend in :)

Last edited:
It's not fair for the them but it's also not fair for the civillians who are being used as human shields. Fing cowards using civies to hide themselves.

Exploit your enemies weakness. Bad AA? (anti aircraft) Give him hell with your planes ;) Bad AT? (anti tank) Roll in the armour!

Back