the best of the bands?

Like Bagpipe band? Which military bands are we referring too??

I like both, but you need to be more specific.

Pipe and Drum bands for me, although I used to be the Drum Major for my Squadron's Drum and Glock band.

I would have to say it depends on what they are playing, for example Amazing Grace sounds like an Angel singing when it is on the pipes, and when you play Halls of Montezuma it can only be down by a Military band, but both are so beautiful and no i am not gay because i think it is beautiful.

In my first year I was in the Mil band, in my second I was in the Pipe band. I'm not a huge fan of the band, but I must say Mil band is much better than the pipe band. I can't stand kilts!

Pipe and Drums, but guess what the Marines have bag pipes even though in small numbers.

Pipe bands are better period but especially for funerals.

a piper in my cadet corps once showed my a sticker on his pipe case which read: Blow it out your pipes! a little ---> :eek:fftopic: but ya. i thought it was funny

My Squadron (386 RCAC) band has won best overall band for the pacific side of canada for the last four years, so I'm going have to say this, for parades and ceremonies with lots of marching I suppose a pipe band is better but for ceremonies with long inspections and barely any marching then a mil band would be better.

Back