The best allies for the USA ( other than UK though ). - Page 4

View Poll Results :Which country is in your view USA best ally in today's world, apart from UK?
Canada. 7 21.21%
Israel. 9 27.27%
Italy. 4 12.12%
Australia. 11 33.33%
Japan. 0 0%
Turkey. 0 0%
Pakistan. 0 0%
Russia. 1 3.03%
Poland. 0 0%
Others. 1 3.03%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

May 20th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Well this is precisely the kind of opinion I wanted to hear from a Canadian. Yes I think the fact that you guys are so close to the states pushes you to remark your being somewhat different. I guess if you guys were far waay from them you'd just deal with it like australia does.
May 21st, 2004  
AFSteliga

More than likely, but since we're so close, we feel obligated to help out whenever we can. (Mainly whenever our military isn't deployed to other locations on Peacekeeping tours)
May 21st, 2004  
Sooners1

I have to go with Aussie's myself. Like it was posted earlier in here, they have been great assets and never waivering.
--
Boots
May 24th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooners1
I have to go with Aussie's myself. Like it was posted earlier in here, they have been great assets and never waivering.
Thanks Sooners1. You made the difference this time. Australia's in the pole position. Well as far as I have experienced Americans are so cold about Canada too.
June 7th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Newjoiners are welcome to vote here- 8)
July 15th, 2007  
The Other Guy

This is WAY dead, but I vote Israel.
July 16th, 2007  
Fox

I voted Israel.
July 16th, 2007  
pixiedustboo

I said Russia...why not? They have scary accents. We could use them for interrogation's.
July 16th, 2007  
philam15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedustboo
I said Russia...why not? They have scary accents. We could use them for interrogation's.

Hahaha I love your reason, I can just see it now, somebody's being interrogated by a Russian

"ok ok, I'll tell, just please stop SPEAKING!!"
July 17th, 2007  
The Other Guy

russia hates us, I actually think that they are currently our biggest threat...

no offense to those russians here...