Best Aerobatic Team - Page 3

View Poll Results :What do you think the best aerobatic team in the world is?
Blue Angels (U.S.) 12 25.53%
Snowbirds (Canada) 3 6.38%
Thunderbirds (U.S.) 5 10.64%
Red Arrows 17 36.17%
Other 10 21.28%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

--

February 3rd, 2005  
Trevor

WHy would they switch to that from A-4 Skyhawks?
February 4th, 2005  
Charge 7

Because New Zealand has no air force anymore.
February 4th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
That's the Golden Knights, Time, and they get my vote as well. Heh, nope, he didn't specify _what kind_ of aerobatics.
You have a problem with the cadet aerobatic team, it doesn't exist so you are correct.

but USMA-Black Nights
--
February 4th, 2005  
Charge 7

You didn't _say_ USMA, Time. You said "Army". The Army team is the Golden Knights. I don't have any problem with the Black Knights either. Appears you might have a problem though with being corrected.
February 4th, 2005  
Locke

we have a team like that called the "roulettes"
i think a poll about who is best is pointless, when ur a pilot at that level you are the best of the best at stunt flying. im sure if they all did the same thing, differences would be marginal, what prolly makes the most difference is the amount of media attention they recieve
February 5th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

Quote:
You didn't _say_ USMA, Time. You said "Army". The Army team is the Golden Knights. I don't have any problem with the Black Knights either. Appears you might have a problem though with being corrected.
dude it was a joke!
February 5th, 2005  
chewie_nz

Quote:
Because New Zealand has no air force anymore.
sad but rue i'm afraid, govt decided to back out of a deal that would've seen NZ purchase f-16's that were a cancelled order for pakistan
February 5th, 2005  
A Can of Man

You can afford to do that because no one believes New Zealand is actually worth the hassle to take.
February 6th, 2005  
Trevor

Hey, we're not bashing countries here.
February 6th, 2005  
chewie_nz

well it's true, unless you like steaming mud and coal and ummmm flightless birds. there isn't alot of strategic value