Bernard Montgomery, 1st Viscount Montgomery of Alamein

no. it does not come from the game. the game comes from me. it so happens i decided to play after a few years. who is this person who doubts. does he not know who we are?

are you in afghanistan? why don't you pick me up 0800. your enemy fears my sight. is that a gun in your hand. you make me smile.

mommy is dead. so is papa. you're an adult eh. show me!

the game was finished success in 2:39 hrs after a gap of an odd 800 days of no play in post traumatic stress disorder condition. kills 258, losses 26. you should try it.

chum - you say adult again, your head will be on a pike.

where do you live son? give me your name and address. let's see if you make it to 2015.

they call me 'the arab'.

amanbir singh grewal,
house no.316,
village hawas,
rahon road,
ludhiana,
punjab.

It is obviously a troll in love with its' own image. Him and Peter Dow should link up, I bet they would talk at each other for decades.

My information is in my profile. For your info, I've got more time taking a shite in combat than the amount of time you dedicate to professing how awesome you are.

Now again, go take your meds and always remember to keep your thumb in your mouth when speaking to us grown ups...it is to ensure you know your place.

After reading some of his posts, he is trying awfully hard to look like a radical Islamist. I sure hope so, it'll be a lot easier to provoke him if he is. Logic itself would be enough to rupture a few blood vessels. So what do you say there big guy? Are you a fundy awaiting orders to kill us westerners? Or are you simply the village idiot?

i am convinced of my regality and the higher purpose of my existence.

and you feel you are better than me? is this about girls.

i am convinced of my regality and the higher purpose of my existence.

and you feel you are better than me? is this about girls.

Probably more about girls for you than for any of us...we actually know what it's like to talk to girls. I'm sure this is a very dangerous and debilitating endeavor for you, but no worries, I'm positive that there are enough crazies out there that you'll find one just right for you.

Is there really any winner in trench warfare? Since men die on average 4-5 years before women...I'd say it is a fair guess that I won't win the war sadly...

Is there really any winner in trench warfare? Since men die on average 4-5 years before women...I'd say it is a fair guess that I won't win the war sadly...

No, you won't, that's marriage. The trench war? In a war of attrition, maybe, but she will have more resources than you or in this war more energy to continue, there is always a sign of that. When her opinion turns out to be yours too, even if it didn't begin like that

He's pushing your buttons....

who said anything about going the whole distance, high command may be replaced right now if she finds me better equipped than you.

who said anything about going the whole distance, high command may be replaced right now if she finds me better equipped than you.

Don't flatter yourself. You wouldn't even know what to do with all of that...

"BANNED" WOW! That was fast!

Back