Bernard Montgomery, 1st Viscount Montgomery of Alamein - Page 2

--

January 26th, 2014  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
So you are saying that you are blind as well as ignorant and arrogant?
My Father in Law being one of them, I know what he said about Rommel.
My uncle was also in the 8th Army with the Long range Desert Group, British troops (as well I would assume as the Aussies, New Zealanders, Indian's and South Africans) had a lot of respect for the man.
January 26th, 2014  
lljadw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASG5IMB
there has never been a more stupid man than erwin rommel. look at his face, idiocy screams from it. the only man who can match his dumbself is bonaparte. the continent is well endowed with thickness. bozo.
Maybe you could post a picture of your face,so that we can compare ?
January 26th, 2014  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
there has never been a more stupid man than erwin rommel. look at his face, idiocy screams from it. the only man who can match his dumbself is bonaparte. the continent is well endowed with thickness. bozo.
On what basis do you base this assessment? Personal experience? Have you by chance ever commanded a Korps yourself? Or are you another wannabe armchair general who thinks you know everything when in fact you know less then my German Shepherd.

Post a picture of yourself so we can see the idiocy that screams from it. It looks like lljadw had the same idea. I must admit with your comment "the continent is well endowed with thickness." is quite accurate if you are anything to go by.
--
January 26th, 2014  
ASG5IMB

i have probably a 1000 descendants of troops who served in that war within a 10 mile radius from where i live. ritchie is the only name they can remember. allied troops are not credible. do you understand that or are you hanging onto the ribbon because the iron is rust.

let us not discuss home/american participation. we won't get far. and go easy with that typical snide. it won't last. and i'd like to see documents proclaiming erwin rommel. did we have romantics, this is new.

correct me but you have a want for an invasion. you want a bonaparte and that will make you look 'winning'. i apologize, i spend a lot of time studying psychology.

i started off with company's, i've done my corps. i command armies now. yes, the whole thing and many.
January 26th, 2014  
ASG5IMB

you made an excellent point. i am in an arm chair. they find me vitriolic. if i am to take direct command, my speed and thrust will prove devastating. they'd rather keep me in moratorium.
January 26th, 2014  
lljadw

I always thought that the security at Geel left much to be desired (Geel is the Belgian equivalent of Fuller (Massachusetts)and Arnold Lodge (Leicester)):every one can escape without any problems .
January 26th, 2014  
brinktk

Quote:
i have probably a 1000 descendants of troops who served in that war within a 10 mile radius from where i live. ritchie is the only name they can remember. allied troops are not credible. do you understand that or are you hanging onto the ribbon because the iron is rust.

let us not discuss home/american participation. we won't get far. and go easy with that typical snide. it won't last. and i'd like too see documents proclaiming erwin rommel. did we have romantics, this is new.

correct me but you have a want for an invasion. you want a bonaparte and that will make you look 'winning'. i apologize, i spend a lot of time studying psychology.

i started off with company's, i've done my corps. i command armies now. yes, the whole thing and many.
Troll much?

And commanding units in a computer game is not reality. Now put down the game controller and go take your meds....cadet. We will wait for your mommy to bring your binky so the adults can talk.
January 26th, 2014  
ASG5IMB

no. it does not come from the game. the game comes from me. it so happens i decided to play after a few years. who is this person who doubts. does he not know who we are?

are you in afghanistan? why don't you pick me up 0800. your enemy fears my sight. is that a gun in your hand. you make me smile.

mommy is dead. so is papa. you're an adult eh. show me!

the game was finished success in 2:39 hrs after a gap of an odd 800 days of no play in post traumatic stress disorder condition. kills 258, losses 26. you should try it.

chum - you say adult again, your head will be on a pike.

where do you live son? give me your name and address. let's see if you make it to 2015.

they call me 'the arab'.

amanbir singh grewal,
house no.316,
village hawas,
rahon road,
ludhiana,
punjab.
January 26th, 2014  
BritinAfrica

There's one in every litter, and this one is a complete and total idiot.
January 26th, 2014  
ASG5IMB

frustration much?