Do you believe in phsycic abilities?

Do you believe in phsycic abilities?

• Total voters

GUNNER

The reason i'm asking is because last year when i was pregnant i had a dream that i ran into a co-worker of mine (who had recently had a baby) at a school dance (never went to school with her) and she showed me a pic of her daughter and told me she had passed away, well turns out her daughter had a terminal illness (wasn't diagnosed till way after this dream took place) she did die in August of last year :cry: well the night before last i had a dream that my one cat (i have two) had escaped from the house (typical run out the door escape) well last night our cat was scraching at the screen door so i asked my husband what was outside (maybe another cat or bird or something) he said nothing so i told my cats to quit it, well i got up to get something and passed the screen door and there sitting on my front steps looking into the house was my cat! he escaped and we didn't even know!! now is that freaky or what? do you think i have some kind of ability to fortell the future or something??strange......

GUNNER

Right now im not totaly sure about it but their have been other cases of people having a dream and it happening. Some say its because when your asleep your in only a semiconsise(?). Others beleive it has to do with what Sigmond Frued(?) said " A dream is a wish." But i cant be for sure until it has happened to me.

I dreamed once that I found a cardboard box full of money in the bed of my truck. Still waiting for that to happen, but I'm not giving up.

:lol:

Personally I don't believe in psychics and the like at all, when they're right, it's either luck or coincidence born of vagueness. There's that old question you know, "why don't you start predicting sports results/lottery numbers and move out of the trailer park?" To which they always answer "oh it doesn't work like that." Seems like a pretty useless "gift" to me even if it did exist. ;)

So you think it's all coincidence then? i mean that's twice i've dreamt something and it came true in real life.

GUNNER

Who knows? To me, unless this happens on a regular basis, it really is up to you to determine if these were just two coincidences or not. I've heard of stranger things.

Life's weird...use whatever it throws out to you for your own benefits. If random things happen after your "predictions" occur dont get too paranoid. :lol:

Here is where I step in and say phsycic gifts exist.

So yeah, That's my opinion and experience. :)

Once in English class we went around the room and people were telling of freaky things that happened to them that you might calssify as a 'psychic gift'.

There was the lady in California that woke up the morning of September 11, 2001, with a overpowering urge to pray for her brother. Her brother worked in the WTC, and at the time the woman did not know about the attacks.

There was the lady (teacher actually) that was having a sleepover with her friend (when she was a girl). The old brother of her friend was an active "disciple" in the Church of Satan. The two girls woke up at the same time, with the brother, in his robes, mumbling mumbo-jumbo over them, then laughing hysterically. Then the girls found out they had the exact same disturbing dreams.

There a couple more, but you get the gist of it.

I personally don't believe in any psychic gifts of anything like that. There's no logical explanation that could explain it, it goes against the laws of nature, and it just doesn't make sense. Coincidence.

I totally understand why all of you see it as a coincedence and etc.

Because I would have thought the same if it wasn't for a few things that happened to change my opinion.

But I do believe that people send out signals and thougths without knowing it. No person will recieve these signals unless we lower our walls that we have become to have these days.

But I think I will stay very low at this discussion. :?

SilverPhoenix said:
I totally understand why all of you see it as a coincedence and etc.

Because I would have thought the same if it wasn't for a few things that happened to change my opinion.

But I do believe that people send out signals and thougths without knowing it. No person will recieve these signals unless we lower our walls that we have become to have these days.

But I think I will stay very low at this discussion. :?

Totally agree with you about the walls, and i understand everyone who says they don't believe but i bet everyone would change their minds once something like this happens to them.

GUNNER (The phsycic? :? )

It's rather easy to have dreams to later on find out that they have a message. Since I read alot of psychology I also read alot about native living and dream tanslations.

Most dreams has a deep impanct on us, often without not knowing it.
They also often contain "messages" but as I would like to call "insights" in this matter.

We are connected to certain things in life, and the dreams you had shows that you are problaby rather sensitive towards these things. I wouldn't call it fortune teller, because I don't believe in that part. But would say in my opinion that you are rather open to recieve these insights or signals.

But now I think I lowered my status by some people. :?

Well... there must be somekind of energy connecting us.
For example, my grandfather died in a very dubious circumstances in weekend place.
By that time I was at school, and I felt something that I never felt before.
Then when I talked to my father the next day, he also felt something strange at about the sam time I felt it.
Also my mother always have some dreams, very simbolic, when something bad or good is going to happen. And I believe her in that very much, she never failed.

(Don't forget this is my theory, and I don't claim I am right by any long-shot..)

Well, I believe that we are connected together. Every creature, plant and everything that is living in one way or another.

I have been very sensitive to these things since I was a child.

Man is learning while his alive,so we may discover something in close future,something like a bond beetwen every beiing on this planet or.............i dont know use your imagination :lol: ;)

Funny..but I agree with Silver...

We are very complicated life forms. (I say life forms because animal sounds so rude an all.) No one really knows or understands everything there is to know about the brain, or physiology, or the like: maybe we all are born with an ability that we learn to suppress due to the outside effect of those that say it doesnt exist, because they dont want to believe it.

I dont believe in co-incidences, when you dream of something happening and it come true. There just has to be something there, something tangible.

:D

i belive in it cause when i was at summer camp with the jrotc i wanted to go home bad so i dreamed that i had bloody nose and wouldnt stop so it didnt then i woke up my bunk was full of blood and i went to the medic and he siad that i was going home cause theres too much blood coming out cause of the dryness and elevation so yea

By using dreams I also believe that we can change what is to happen with us if we can control os subconcience, or what it's now is called.

So if you can use your dream to cretae the next day, then I believe you have lowered your walls when sleeping. This also means that if you trained on lowering your walls you will problaby find more wisdom and guidence within yourself then before.

It's all about to "let go" and stop being so controlling. :)

But keep in note, this is all my theories, so I don't say it's the only way nor the right way.

There is no sure answer for phsycic abilities...
Well, unless you really have them, that would be the only piece on evidence, but even if you do, why would you tell anybody? And is you wanted to, who would believe you? So, I would say I'm not sure, but if it was true, then then would be truely amazing. Mostly if you are phsycic. :shock:

Back