Do you believe in phsycic abilities?

Do you believe in phsycic abilities?

• Total voters
Well I don't know how you define physcic abiulities. But I know from my own personal experience I have suddenly felt danger, or that a overwhelming since of trouble for no apparent reason, and it's been on the money every single time. I know I knew my grandmother died at the monet she did so withotu being told. What you would call that? I don't know really, but we deffinately have senses beyond sound sight, smell, and touch....

I'm willling to bet those that have been in a combat environment probably have even greater experience in this regard, as all senses become more heightened when your life is on the line.

I believe in phycic abilities but only for indians "native americans". When my grandfather was alive he went on a airforce trip to Montana and an indian gave a stone with animal carvings on it too a co worker. She said "Give this too Maurice Peterson." and my granpa never even knew any indians. It was freakin wierd. He also had a "sixth" sence for finding arrowheads and indian stuff. Also my grandpa was a white man, with no indian in him at all. :cowb:

In my own opinion psychic ability most definately exists.....

Everyone has them, but some peoples are more defined than others.

There are also many levels of psychic ability. Intuition is one of the most basic forms. So is instinct.... And neither one of those things has anything to do with coincidence.

Anyway.... I've had a few visions of things happening here and there, but honestly I have no control over them. Most of the time I see things for people I know personally, but occasionally I'll see something bigger.... I had little flashes of that first beheading that was televised so much (I even saw the guys face clearly) and THAT was weird...

Anyway....... Just thought I might add my opinion....

Yes those abilities do exist. I mean they're gonna discover it's all natural and scientific, sooner or later, but right now many things are just unexplainable..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted:

Well they obviousely exist.
How many of You felt something strange if something good/bad was going to happen?

Uncle_Sam said:
Well they obviousely exist.
How many of You felt something strange if something good/bad was going to happen?

Mmmm..my doggy. She suddenly muted just 2 hrs before grandma passed away.

I have had people dreaming about a wolf before they met me, that's happened more then once. I doubt that can be coincidence since I have been into the native indian paths for a very long time.

Visiting the Blackfeet tribe this end of the summer hopefully.

I have to many situations that I have seen ebfore they have happened as well.

I often have dreams and weeks or even months later, the same thing happens that happened in my dream. Only a part of it thought. It's weird, when it's actually happening I can tell you exactly what's about to happen. Coincidence? maybe, but it's happened to me for too often for me to even think it's a coincidence. I think the weirdest part of it all though is actually recognizing the fact that you did dream it weeks before. There are plenty of things that I can't remember from weeks ago, but this one insignificant dream, I will recognize in an instant. I don't consider myself to be "special", I think it's just that fact that I recognize it and maybe others don't.

Another little tib-bit is when my mom was little she could speak fluent french in her dreams and be able to understand it, but when she was awake she wouldn't be able to speak or understand one bit of it. And this didn't happen just once, It was something that reoccured very often. So yes, I believe in it. :lol:

782.matt said:
Another little tib-bit is when my mom was little she could speak fluent french in her dreams and be able to understand it, but when she was awake she wouldn't be able to speak or understand one bit of it. And this didn't happen just once, It was something that reoccured very often. So yes, I believe in it. :lol:

I would have tried to find that out if I was her, since that can be something bigger. I don't know, but that happens rarely.

Someone said I spoke latin once when I was asleep, but I don't believe that myself. I think the guy was playing with me because mostly I remember all my dreams.

I believe psychics are real and I will explain why. as with most gifts they are possible in the evolution of humans, such that antsy feeling you get when something is wrong only intensified. I think it is rare to be psychic just like it is to be able to read minds. but hey thats my opinion just like yours is yours and who is to say who is wrong.

?

i do belive in pschic abilitys. And i think most ppl have them in one form or another but many just might not know how to use them.
There is still so much that we dont know about how the human mind works.
Animals are the same there are many things animals do that pople still cant fully explain.
It is thought for example that the way homing pigioens find there way back home is by using there brains somewhat like a radio and they tune it into the frequency of there home and its surroundings.
And it has been shown in agriculture work that every living insect and plant has different electrical frequencys which they emmit when they are stressed (for want of a better word) and many insects were shown to change these frequencys.

i think the more we learn about the mind and what it can do the more we will learn about people in general and just how complicated we really are.

No...if that was the case then I wouldn't have made the numerous mistakes that I've made in life (so far)....LOL. :wink:

Back