Do you believe in phsycic abilities? - Page 4

View Poll Results :Do you believe in phsycic abilities?
Yes 15 62.50%
No 9 37.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

June 25th, 2004  
Originally Posted by 782.matt
Another little tib-bit is when my mom was little she could speak fluent french in her dreams and be able to understand it, but when she was awake she wouldn't be able to speak or understand one bit of it. And this didn't happen just once, It was something that reoccured very often. So yes, I believe in it.
I would have tried to find that out if I was her, since that can be something bigger. I don't know, but that happens rarely.

Someone said I spoke latin once when I was asleep, but I don't believe that myself. I think the guy was playing with me because mostly I remember all my dreams.
June 25th, 2004  
I believe psychics are real and I will explain why. as with most gifts they are possible in the evolution of humans, such that antsy feeling you get when something is wrong only intensified. I think it is rare to be psychic just like it is to be able to read minds. but hey thats my opinion just like yours is yours and who is to say who is wrong.
July 4th, 2004  
bush musketeer

Topic: ?

i do belive in pschic abilitys. And i think most ppl have them in one form or another but many just might not know how to use them.
There is still so much that we dont know about how the human mind works.
Animals are the same there are many things animals do that pople still cant fully explain.
It is thought for example that the way homing pigioens find there way back home is by using there brains somewhat like a radio and they tune it into the frequency of there home and its surroundings.
And it has been shown in agriculture work that every living insect and plant has different electrical frequencys which they emmit when they are stressed (for want of a better word) and many insects were shown to change these frequencys.

i think the more we learn about the mind and what it can do the more we will learn about people in general and just how complicated we really are.
May 31st, 2009  
No...if that was the case then I wouldn't have made the numerous mistakes that I've made in life (so far)....LOL.
May 31st, 2009  
Yes, in a sense I believe mothers, twins, etc...can have a "feeling" if something happens.