Do you believe in phsycic abilities? - Page 2

View Poll Results :Do you believe in phsycic abilities?
Yes 15 62.50%
No 9 37.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

June 10th, 2004  
Tessa

I totally understand why all of you see it as a coincedence and etc.

Because I would have thought the same if it wasn't for a few things that happened to change my opinion.

But I do believe that people send out signals and thougths without knowing it. No person will recieve these signals unless we lower our walls that we have become to have these days.

But I think I will stay very low at this discussion.
June 10th, 2004  
GUNNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix
I totally understand why all of you see it as a coincedence and etc.

Because I would have thought the same if it wasn't for a few things that happened to change my opinion.

But I do believe that people send out signals and thougths without knowing it. No person will recieve these signals unless we lower our walls that we have become to have these days.

But I think I will stay very low at this discussion.

Totally agree with you about the walls, and i understand everyone who says they don't believe but i bet everyone would change their minds once something like this happens to them.

GUNNER (The phsycic? )
June 10th, 2004  
Tessa

It's rather easy to have dreams to later on find out that they have a message. Since I read alot of psychology I also read alot about native living and dream tanslations.

Most dreams has a deep impanct on us, often without not knowing it.
They also often contain "messages" but as I would like to call "insights" in this matter.

We are connected to certain things in life, and the dreams you had shows that you are problaby rather sensitive towards these things. I wouldn't call it fortune teller, because I don't believe in that part. But would say in my opinion that you are rather open to recieve these insights or signals.

But now I think I lowered my status by some people.
--
Boots
June 10th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Well... there must be somekind of energy connecting us.
For example, my grandfather died in a very dubious circumstances in weekend place.
By that time I was at school, and I felt something that I never felt before.
Then when I talked to my father the next day, he also felt something strange at about the sam time I felt it.
Also my mother always have some dreams, very simbolic, when something bad or good is going to happen. And I believe her in that very much, she never failed.
June 10th, 2004  
Tessa

(Don't forget this is my theory, and I don't claim I am right by any long-shot..)

Well, I believe that we are connected together. Every creature, plant and everything that is living in one way or another.

I have been very sensitive to these things since I was a child.
June 11th, 2004  
Marksman

Man is learning while his alive,so we may discover something in close future,something like a bond beetwen every beiing on this planet or.............i dont know use your imagination
June 17th, 2004  
Mark Conley

Funny..but I agree with Silver...

We are very complicated life forms. (I say life forms because animal sounds so rude an all.) No one really knows or understands everything there is to know about the brain, or physiology, or the like: maybe we all are born with an ability that we learn to suppress due to the outside effect of those that say it doesnt exist, because they dont want to believe it.

I dont believe in co-incidences, when you dream of something happening and it come true. There just has to be something there, something tangible.

June 17th, 2004  
soilder79936

i belive in it cause when i was at summer camp with the jrotc i wanted to go home bad so i dreamed that i had bloody nose and wouldnt stop so it didnt then i woke up my bunk was full of blood and i went to the medic and he siad that i was going home cause theres too much blood coming out cause of the dryness and elevation so yea
June 18th, 2004  
Tessa

By using dreams I also believe that we can change what is to happen with us if we can control os subconcience, or what it's now is called.

So if you can use your dream to cretae the next day, then I believe you have lowered your walls when sleeping. This also means that if you trained on lowering your walls you will problaby find more wisdom and guidence within yourself then before.

It's all about to "let go" and stop being so controlling.

But keep in note, this is all my theories, so I don't say it's the only way nor the right way.
June 21st, 2004  
otterbear2468

There is no sure answer for phsycic abilities...
Well, unless you really have them, that would be the only piece on evidence, but even if you do, why would you tell anybody? And is you wanted to, who would believe you? So, I would say I'm not sure, but if it was true, then then would be truely amazing. Mostly if you are phsycic.