Do you believe in God and the Bible?

Do you believe in God and the bible?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I DON'T BOTHER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SAINT

Religion is important. Terrorism and Enmity to the West is fueled by religion that is different from the West.

So.. do you believe in God and the Bible?

Indeedy I do. Reading in the Bible, it is amazing seeing all the end times type things that are running rampant around the world these days.

I believe it is essentila for my sanity, and it is important as a human being to know that there is higher power.

I'm catholic.

You know.. It is possible to believe in God without believing in the Bible. The Bible is mythology, and like all mythology, some of it is true but most of it is man-made.

BTW-- I don't believe in western religions. Theres a whole world full of beliefs out there. People can believe in what they wish. Its just my own personal opinion.

So I didn't Vote. My answer would be "God, yes... Bible, No"

Remember when I said these usually turn bad, saying the Bible is mythology turns it bad, so now ya'll know what kind of posts not too make. :cowb:

this will become a flame war but i will choose to stay out of it, since anyone who believes the bible to not be true doesn't really know much about it.

Book: Signature and handwriting of good

read that book then you will understand much more then you did.

mvilla2426 said:
The Bible is mythology, and like all mythology, some of it is true but most of it is man-made.

How about presenting your opinion as your opinion rather than as indisputable fact. I personally find this extremely offensive.

SAINT said:
Religion is important. Terrorism and Enmity to the West is fueled by religion that is different from the West.

So.. do you believe in God and the Bible?

Christianity is not a "religion". It is a faith, that you base your principles on, and get to know God better. To answer question, yes, I do believe. I am a full born again christian.

Did I not say that it was my own opinion?? I did not post to make people angry. I posted my own beliefs. If people choose to create a flame war because I believe in something that society does not believe in, that is their problem, not mine. The world is not a one-sided place.

Please, if someone has a different opinion than you do, just respect that person's opinion instead of reacting the way you all do. And all I ask is that if you want to discuss it with me, feel free to PM me. Thats what PM is for.

Yes, I do. And on that note, I heard a funny saying once- "Thank God I'm an Athiest!" I thought it was ironic and laughed in the guy's face.

mvilla2426 said:
Did I not say that it was my own opinion?? I did not post to make people angry. I posted my own beliefs. If people choose to create a flame war because I believe in something that society does not believe in, that is their problem, not mine. The world is not a one-sided place.

Please, if someone has a different opinion than you do, just respect that person's opinion instead of reacting the way you all do. And all I ask is that if you want to discuss it with me, feel free to PM me. Thats what PM is for.

Although you will not likely be back to read this, I feel it is necessary to stop your pity party here. You did NOT say it was your own opinion, you presented what is clearly a personal belief/stance as indisbutable. You showed no respect for anyone else's beliefs here, and yet want some special consideration for your own. This is not going to happen, either here or in the world in general. It would be a good idea for you to take the first sentence of your second paragraph to heart, no one was picking on you, and claiming that the world is conspiring against you will change absolutely nothing here.

Stay on topic.

God exists, if He's the only one "true" God out there its not my place to say. I do NOT believe in teh Bible. On an end note, i tend to be more of a buddist/athiest in the great scheme of life.

Back