Do you believe in God and the Bible?

View Poll Results :Do you believe in God and the bible?
Yes 26 65.00%
No 11 27.50%
I DON'T BOTHER 3 7.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

September 1st, 2004  
SAINT

Topic: Do you believe in God and the Bible?

Religion is important. Terrorism and Enmity to the West is fueled by religion that is different from the West.

So.. do you believe in God and the Bible?
September 1st, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Of course, religion is essential to the world, and I remain open to all forms of it. However I am Catholic.
September 1st, 2004  
Jason Bourne

Definitely yes, although sometimes i stray from the path of righteousness, but hey no body is perfect am i right?
--
Boots
September 1st, 2004  
Keist IV

Indeedy I do. Reading in the Bible, it is amazing seeing all the end times type things that are running rampant around the world these days.
September 1st, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

I believe it is essentila for my sanity, and it is important as a human being to know that there is higher power.

I'm catholic.
September 1st, 2004  
Bootboy82

To keep it short:

NO!
September 2nd, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

Ime gonna say yes

Also these kind of topics usually turn into a bad apple, so lets end it.
September 6th, 2004  
SAINT

thank God, we have many good believers here!
September 6th, 2004  
mvilla2426

You know.. It is possible to believe in God without believing in the Bible. The Bible is mythology, and like all mythology, some of it is true but most of it is man-made.

BTW-- I don't believe in western religions. Theres a whole world full of beliefs out there. People can believe in what they wish. Its just my own personal opinion.

So I didn't Vote. My answer would be "God, yes... Bible, No"
September 6th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

Remember when I said these usually turn bad, saying the Bible is mythology turns it bad, so now ya'll know what kind of posts not too make.