Do you believe in God and the Bible?

Do you believe in God and the bible?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I DON'T BOTHER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We have to know who's the God we believe in...
God as declared in the Christian Bible.. if not are we believing in the Islamic God? 8)

Nah people should be free to believe in whatever they want whether they believe in one true god such as christianity or islam, or whether they believe in many gods such as hindu or even paganists
Me personally im pagan, but thats my choice I dont try and tell anyone what to believe. I think the most important thing is that you do believe in something, that you have that faith so you can turn to something when your stuck
Jay :p

SAINT wrote:

God as declared in the Christian Bible.. if not are we believing in the Islamic God?

It's the same God, SAINT. Allah, God, Elokim, they are all the same god. Muslims not only worship the same God as Christians and Jews, but they accept the Old and New Testiments as holy books. They even see Jesus as a profit(not as the son of God).

I believe in God, but I don't believe God is in the form of a Human. To me, all religions are the same, they believe in God! In my mind, God is everything and is also nothing.

Jason Bourne said:
this will become a flame war but i will choose to stay out of it, since anyone who believes the bible to not be true doesn't really know much about it.

Book: Signature and handwriting of good

read that book then you will understand much more then you did.

Why would i know less, just because i dont belive in the bible? Thats absurd!

I am a born and raised Catholic man and still belive. Although i do not agree with other posters that do not belive I dont hold it against them(although I personally have some issues with Prods. but thats not soo much on a religous level as a personal and political level)

Tis is a matter better left alone isnt it?

Most of the worlds terriorism is basic on realigion and belifes

I believe in God because there is no way all the moments that have strung multiple events together in precision just to piss me off could have been a fluke. not that often, not that creatively. God is having fun.

Also even those who don't have a religion, the way they think, the way they make up their minds is actually influenced heavily by religion. It's a complex thing to understand... but basically your morals, your reactions, your instincts etc. are largely shaped by the religious effects on culture. the two by the way, strongly entwined.

Back