Belgium recommends banning face-covering veils

What does it matter. Whether it is, or is not, is of no consequence in this age of Muslim terrorists.

The Muslims will say that it is a repression of their religious rights and we will say that it's a move to avert terrorism.

If you read the article it is pretty funny. With lines like this:
"Wearing the burqa in public is not compatible with an open, liberal, tolerant society," he said."
Does not sound very liberal or tolerant.:)

If you read the article it is pretty funny. With lines like this:
"Wearing the burqa in public is not compatible with an open, liberal, tolerant society," he said."
Does not sound very liberal or tolerant.:)
You certainly have a point there. I think that the Belgians would have been better off to have said that they just hate Muslims, or they want to perv on their women.

It's gunna be one of those "Damned if you do and damned if you don't" scenarios. They should have just said that this is how it's gunna be.

Quite simply:
If you want to go via nudist beach- you must comply with a requirement of being like one; you've come to live to the country with face showing standard- do the same!
well done on Belgians on another sensible decition

Quite simply:
If you want to go via nudist beach- you must comply with a requirement of being like one; you've come to live to the country with face showing standard- do the same!
well done on Belgians on another sensible decition
Not very many public nude beaches in the US, but there is no rule that says you have to be nude to be on the beach.

Not very many public nude beaches in the US, but there is no rule that says you have to be nude to be on the beach.
Well I believe- such "opinion" is an excuse search, If you where interested- I believe you and every single other person understand on what I have said/meant to say + there are many other similar cultural implication/ changes coming from allowance of veils... ie: I always taught my child "do not ever trust a man, that is afraid to look in to your face"- He wouldn't be able to! even if it is a woman- means= the way I have been brought up, my parents were brought up need to change in to the way my child to be brought up?- no thanks!

Back