belated intro.

Achilles

Banned
this is a belated introduction, sorry, my screen-name is about face, my real name is timothy H****n, (fill in the blank)im 15, big into military stuff of any kind, i like playing games on my computer, especially strategy games like stronghold and ages of empires, and i like to hang with my best friend Caleb Q., ive already made alot of posts at this site, i think it rocks!!!! i live in texas and i always have, but i love talking to people from foriegn countrys, especially europeans(at least some of them) i have an active brain that comes up with the weirdest ideas, and i will read anything.

Welcome to the forum, Tim *erndo*. (Just taking a swing at filling in the blank, send me a candy apple if I'm right. :lol: )

Welcome, Tim.

Don't send Redneck a candy apple - he's a redneck and therefore does not have any teeth to eat it with. :D

But I still like candy apples and chocolate covered peanuts, just sit around and suck on them, then spit the peanuts and apples back out and serve them to visitors.

Want to come over for lunch, RnderSafe?

Redneck said:
But I still like candy apples and chocolate covered peanuts, just sit around and suck on them, then spit the peanuts and apples back out and serve them to visitors.

Want to come over for lunch, RnderSafe?

I've eaten worse. :D

Ok, back to welcoming About Face, the new but already active forum member. :D

Welcome Buddy. I am a new member, as well and feels great to be welcomed.
Enjoy your time here.

Best Regards

Back