Pick up round

Put pointy end in hole

Close door

Make Sure Door close

Pull String

Make BIG BOOM!

:p:p:p:p

:smile::smile::smile:

THIS is why I keep coming back to this site..
The astute knowlege of the NCO,s.

" Uhmmm, if you can close a door good 13 Bravo is for you...."

:shock: Hahaha!

KJ sends..

Well talked to some veterans they all discouraged me from joining, thought that was weird. I am now looking into 19D. Anyone on here a cav scout?

Well talked to some veterans they all discouraged me from joining, thought that was weird. I am now looking into 19D. Anyone on here a cav scout?

If you are being discouraged by the veterans you have talked to then maybe your motivation for joining isn´t really what it should be, perhaps you should hold off on joining untill you are SURE.
The decision you are about to make have the potential of affecting ALOT of people around you, so you better be sure this is for you.
YOU need to make this decision, not anyone you "have talked to"..
When you have, at some point you just have to take the plunge.

Worst case, you do your hitch, you don´t like it.
Best case, you love the life and wants to make a career out of it.

All in all, man up and make a decision.

KJ sends...

If you are being discouraged by the veterans you have talked to then maybe your motivation for joining isn´t really what it should be, perhaps you should hold off on joining untill you are SURE.
The decision you are about to make have the potential of affecting ALOT of people around you, so you better be sure this is for you.
YOU need to make this decision, not anyone you "have talked to"..
When you have, at some point you just have to take the plunge.

Worst case, you do your hitch, you don´t like it.
Best case, you love the life and wants to make a career out of it.

All in all, man up and make a decision.

KJ sends...

This is some advice you need to take seriously. It isn't a joke nor is it a child's game of "battle ship". GI JOE has grown up and this is real. It's real for your family, your friends, and everyone else who loves you. Never take this decision lightly. It's your life and if you listen to someone else on whether you should join you're making a big mistake, You're going to be the one out there doing it, not them.
Some of these jobs are more dangerous than others. If you sit down with one person (such as a parent or a spouse) they will do and say anything to keep you as safe as possible-which includes their peace of mind.
As a mother of a soldier, I want to tell him so many things "stay home".. "don't reenlist".. 'pick a safer job". When it comes down to it he will choose what he wants and I know this is what's best for him, not me.

Last edited:
If you are not sure about joining the Forces then don't do it, for once you are in then that is your life for the next few years. Joining the Forces is like taking holy orders as it is more of calling than a just a job you can walk in and out of depending on your mood or your girl friends mood, this why many of the veterans say don't do it.

If you are not sure about joining the Forces then don't do it, for once you are in then that is your life for the next few years. Joining the Forces is like taking holy orders as it is more of calling than a just a job you can walk in and out of depending on your mood or your girl friends mood, this why many of the veterans say don't do it.
I am aware of this thank you though.

So I went back to the recruiting office to see what all i had to do to join as infantry.They said that because of an assault charge 4 years ago and my ged instead of diploma, I am going to have to get 15 college credit hours. Blah oh well i am going to do what I have to do. This is what I want.

Now I do become curious.
May I ask what their arguments were
Well One guy said that the millitary will not give you your beneifits (wich is not why I am joining) He must have had a bad expirience because he said they would cheat me out of anything they could. Another combat veteran said that all they did in iraq was kill civilians for oil and that unless I am ready to do that i should't join. Not that i agree with these statements I am just telling you what they said. One marine veteran pissed me off he said (all your gona do is die dude I wouldnt go). Let me add that his credibility is shot beacause he got kicked out for stealing guns from the armory he is a douchebag.

I would venture to say that these guys either got kicked out, were sh*tbags, or don't have the experience they claim to have. I would be interested to know the name of the individual that said all they did was kill civilians because if he in fact did this, then I would be willing to initiate an investigation into his allegations for war crimes.

Tell this individual who said this, should you run into him again, that there is a currently serving US Army officer that is quite interested in his claims. Ask where he served and when he was there. If he is telling the truth and is really feeling as badly about his conduct, as he claims, then he should be interested in providing this information. I'm willing to bet that he is lying through his teethe and is just stating this to have an argument against individuals whom he deems as "warmongers" for serving the "system".

Ok I will try i dont see him very often he is parts delivery driver right now so idk. I didn't think that our soldiers would just mow down civilians. Like I said I do not agree with any of them I am just stating what they told me.

Back