Beer posts - From the Ukraine thread...

Yeah it always amazes me seeing those tests as I doubt I pass the heal to toe or balance test if I was sober.

I tried to do the heal to toe test and I passed it, I failed the balance test. However, If I had been driving for x- amount of hours, I would most likely fail the heal to toe test. That's the major issue with these test. The tests don't take age, weight, how long a person have been sitting down under consideration. Breathalyzers are more reliable than these subjective tests to capture drunk drivers. To capture those on drugs require other tests.

I saw what the NZ police are using to take those on drugs. (at least some of the drugs) A little plastic device be used to scrape on the tongue. How reliable are those?

I tried to do the heal to toe test and I passed it, I failed the balance test. However, If I had been driving for x- amount of hours, I would most likely fail the heal to toe test. That's the major issue with these test. The tests don't take age, weight, how long a person have been sitting down under consideration. Breathalyzers are more reliable than these subjective tests to capture drunk drivers. To capture those on drugs require other tests.

I saw what the NZ police are using to take those on drugs. (at least some of the drugs) A little plastic device be used to scrape on the tongue. How reliable are those?

We are copying Australia on that one, my understanding is that they are only an indication of drug use.
A positive result leads to more accurate and enforceable tests.

We are copying Australia on that one, my understanding is that they are only an indication of drug use.
A positive result leads to more accurate and enforceable tests.

Our police do the same with the breathalyzers, if the small portable one indicate intoxication, they will drive the individual to either the police station for another and better breath test or to take a blood test.

Been a fan of flavoured Vodka's for a while now, been working my way through the Absolut range recently, really liked the Vanilla and Wild Berry flavours.

Koskenkorva is equal with Absolut and if you can buy K in NZ, do it

Sweden, Norway, and Denmark have a tradition of drinking aquavit. That is vodka spiced by herbs, try it the next time you are in any of Scandinavian countries

Koskenkorva is equal with Absolut and if you can buy K in NZ, do it

Sweden, Norway, and Denmark have a tradition of drinking aquavit. That is vodka spiced by herbs, try it the next time you are in any of Scandinavian countries

Ok here is the issue, Koskenkorva is listed here in some speciality outlets but it is also listed alongside one called Finlandia Vodka and I am not sure whether they are the same thing.

Ok here is the issue, Koskenkorva is listed here in some speciality outlets but it is also listed alongside one called Finlandia Vodka and I am not sure whether they are the same thing.

Finlandia Vodka is another distillery and is also a very good brand. I am not sure who owns what. Our mainstream beer breweries tend to buy smaller breweries, I don't know if that happens in Finland among their breweries and distilleries.

You must tell them how old you are to visit their website

https://www.finlandia.com/en/

Did you like the taste of the Berry version?

I'm not so into vodka, I prefer gin

Yeah, it was good, something I have noticed with Scandinavian fruit blends is that they are not as intense as our ones which is good because quite often it becomes overpowering.

I have developed a taste for the flavored vodka recently.

I found another drunk/stoned girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BukpqE7OGs&t=663s

Stupid cop, he should have taped it and shared it on the different websites I heard about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_fXNGZpKhc&t=12s

People's idiocy always astounds me, I was always told to take a second to think about the probable outcome before making a major decision so I struggle to understand what people think the outcome of taking on the police is going to be.

Back