Beer posts - From the Ukraine thread...

Microbreweries are everywhere I live in southern California. Even Buffalo Wild Wings (a fast food chain that serves terrible buffalo wings with "craft" beers on tap) has semi-decent options. Random food trucks would partner up with a local microbrewery to carry their beers on tap to serve with their food. It's got somewhat overwhelming, and some people are getting fatigued over the myriad of options (and some taste very similar to others), but once you find those few selections of craft beers you enjoy, it's hard to let go, and I find myself patronizing a terrible restaurant just so I can get a glass of their special beer with my lunch.

https://www.buffalowildwings.com/menu/taplist/

Every man and his dog is making Hazy IPAs here currently, the market is flooded with them.

I have reached the point where they all taste the same to me and find myself drinking more ciders and alcoholic ginger beers as a change, I am also developing a taste for XPAs (eXtra Pale Ale).
But long gone are the days of picking up 12 or 24 pack of generic beer.

I have never tasted XPA. Have any of you tasted Weissbier? They can be very similar as IPAs so I can barely tell the difference between them.

I am prone to get gaut so I must be careful with the beer drinking so I drink gin with grapefruit soda or any other citrus soda when it is party time.

I have never tasted XPA. Have any of you tasted Weissbier? They can be very similar as IPAs so I can barely tell the difference between them.

I am prone to get gaut so I must be careful with the beer drinking so I drink gin with grapefruit soda or any other citrus soda when it is party time.

We get a couple of them here, Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier, Paulaner Weissbier and Volfas Engelman Blanc, they are ok but I have never found a taste for wheat beer.

We also get GO Wheat (German Hefeweissbier, 0.5%) which is popular with the low and 0% alcohol crowd.

Funny thing about gout, I have been treated for it for about 15 years, turns out I don't have it and never did they misdiagnosed osteoarthritis in my foot for gout (Rheumatoid arthritis).

We get a couple of them here, Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier, Paulaner Weissbier and Volfas Engelman Blanc, they are ok but I have never found a taste for wheat beer.

We also get GO Wheat (German Hefeweissbier, 0.5%) which is popular with the low and 0% alcohol crowd.

Funny thing about gout, I have been treated for it for about 15 years, turns out I don't have it and never did they misdiagnosed osteoarthritis in my foot for gout (Rheumatoid arthritis).

Oh I spelled gout wrong, hehe. One of the risk factors to get gout is overweight. but I'm not weight too much, rather the opposite. I am 191cm tall and weight 85 kilograms. It is more or less impossible for me to gain weight. I am eating like four-five people, but I don't eat junk food, I don't like candy, I don't like ice cream, I don't like desserts, the bottom line is, I don't like the sweet flavor.

I can eat chips, peanuts, and other snacks especially when I drink beer. We have a some sort of a tradition to eat small and spicy sausages when we drink beer

Oh I spelled gout wrong, hehe. One of the risk factors to get gout is overweight. but I'm not weight too much, rather the opposite. I am 191cm tall and weight 85 kilograms. It is more or less impossible for me to gain weight. I am eating like four-five people, but I don't eat junk food, I don't like candy, I don't like ice cream, I don't like desserts, the bottom line is, I don't like the sweet flavor.

I can eat chips, peanuts, and other snacks especially when I drink beer. We have a some sort of a tradition to eat small and spicy sausages when we drink beer

I was similar, I preferred salty to sugar snacks.
The doctor gave me Naproxen (Noflam, Naprosyn Naprogesic® and Sonaflam®) and it works really well.

I was similar, I preferred salty to sugar snacks.
The doctor gave me Naproxen (Noflam, Naprosyn Naprogesic® and Sonaflam®) and it works really well.

I don't remember what I got, but it worked well.

We are talking about beer and other alcoholic beverages. I want to mention the attitudes to be driving under influence (DUI) I think it has a lot to do with traditions and with traditions I mean the British have their pub culture, the French, the Spaniards, the Italians have their wine traditions to have a few glasses of wine. The Irish....oh well, can they be sober?

Sweden and the other nordic countries have a very low level of what is legal to drive with. I am not sure about Denmark, but I think we all have 0,02% and the majority of the people I know who have lost their licenses have been too fast to get behind the wheel the day after. Just a warning if you are visiting the nordic countries and decide to rent a car to drive around in.

I don't remember what I got, but it worked well.

We are talking about beer and other alcoholic beverages. I want to mention the attitudes to be driving under influence (DUI) I think it has a lot to do with traditions and with traditions I mean the British have their pub culture, the French, the Spaniards, the Italians have their wine traditions to have a few glasses of wine. The Irish....oh well, can they be sober?

Sweden and the other nordic countries have a very low level of what is legal to drive with. I am not sure about Denmark, but I think we all have 0,02% and the majority of the people I know who have lost their licenses have been too fast to get behind the wheel the day after. Just a warning if you are visiting the nordic countries and decide to rent a car to drive around in.

I have driven in Norway, Sweden and Finland with no issue but I avoid drinking any where with the family.

I forgot about him, scary:shock:

What about Kenny Everett then?
British comedy has a long history of cross dressing, men played women in acting from the ancient Greek times right through the Shakespearean period. Even that famous British monarch Nero dressed as a woman while performing. ;)
I really don't know why it still shocks people.

What about Kenny Everett then?
British comedy has a long history of cross dressing, men played women in acting from the ancient Greek times right through the Shakespearean period. Even that famous British monarch Nero dressed as a woman while performing. ;)
I really don't know why it still shocks people.

They shocked a few blokes in Bugis Street Singapore when Kie Ties dressed as women. An Aussie on R&R asked how we knew which were men and which were women, I said ''Easy, the ugly ones are the women''

I've often wondered about the jocks, not wearing any knickers:sick:

That's what you get when people drink a lot of whisky, slurred speech, the worst music instrument in the world, and drag queens.

I have entertained myself with watching American DUI tests. They still do the eyes test, walking nine steps heal to toe, and the balance act.

That's what you get when people drink a lot of whisky, slurred speech, the worst music instrument in the world, and drag queens.

I have entertained myself with watching American DUI tests. They still do the eyes test, walking nine steps heal to toe, and the balance act.

Yeah it always amazes me seeing those tests as I doubt I pass the heal to toe or balance test if I was sober.

Back