Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stella

• Bullmers (aka Maggners.)

• Fosters (Ya right.)

• Total voters
after a color guard honoring a memorial my master gunny brought us to his house for a cook out and he gave us all beer. it was so much fun. :D

oh, and the burgers were pretty good :p

i voted "other" coors light is the best! tap the the rockies haha. i think my dad would kill me right now. hes a bud man, must go back to his beer soaked steak vietnam days.....LOL. actually i would like to vote beer and a good ole shot, nothing like chasin a shot of yegger or JD with an ice cold silver bullet LOL must be the scottish talking or the good ole south. either way! :cowb: :cheers:

4ever Proud-JHC-My Bro.My Hero.

im only 15, so i obviously dont drink, but my dad drinks Sam Adams, he says its the best hes ever had, so i figured id put that out there for you guys.

hey, your not old enough for that!!!!! oh well, where is the youth of America going? oh well, at least we have fun!!!

Post still going strong good stuff.

The above two beers are unreal ice cold, but still cant beat the Guinness!!!!!!1 :)

I don't really have a favorite beer, though Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve is pretty good. I prefer Jack Daniels with some coke.

mmmm guinness... gotta agree dougal tis good stuff. Altho you cant drink it on after a meal you gotta have an empty stomach...and that can be dangerous. Why is bud winning...Dont people know its horses p*ss! geez :p

oh yes and the guinness its gotta be extra cold, and none of this mixing with blackcurrent stuff! Ah saw the jd and coke thats good 2, bourbon smash is yum as well. But if your going for a spirit its gotta be martini and white yum :p

I have to laugh at some of the posts by minors(look at their profiles).

I prefer a Heinie when I can drink which is only when I forget to take my meds. :cry:

mmmm guinness... gotta agree dougal tis good stuff. Altho you cant drink it on after a meal you gotta have an empty stomach...and that can be dangerous. Why is bud winning...Dont people know its horses p*ss! geez

oh yes and the guinness its gotta be extra cold, and none of this mixing with blackcurrent stuff! Ah saw the jd and coke thats good 2, bourbon smash is yum as well. But if your going for a spirit its gotta be martini and white yum

Dougals on one knee. Irishone marry me.

Irishone if you know the irsh defence forces mag An Cósantoir, im on the back page,

Back