Other 31 39.24%
Or a good old shot. 11 13.92%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

November 25th, 2004  
Locke

guiness or killkenny as well
they are the only irish beers iv had, are there any other good ones?
November 26th, 2004  
Hegario

I don't mean to piss off every Irelander here at the forum but I personally think Guinness is bad. IMO drinking Guinness is just like eating porridge and I just can't trust beer where the fizz goes downwards.

Kilkenny is very nice though.
November 26th, 2004  
dougal

Quote:
guiness or killkenny as well
they are the only irish beers iv had, are there any other good ones?
You just proven you dont know much about beer.

Bet you havent tried all the range. I havent. And most of Bud and Hinekin is made by Guinness now.

Quote:
I don't mean to piss off every Irelander here at the forum but I personally think Guinness is bad. IMO drinking Guinness is just like eating porridge and I just can't trust beer where the fizz goes downwards.

Kilkenny is very nice though.
The only gass in Guinness is in the tap. None in the pint. You have to let it grow on you. Kilkenny is made the same way thier all stouts.
--
Boots
November 27th, 2004  
Skinny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
Has anyone ever tried "Busch"? I think my own urine would taste better! It's the worst beer ever!
I don't think Busch is bad at all. I drink it all the time, well, because it's cheap. I usually drink Coors Original, though.
November 27th, 2004  
dougal

Hello from a drunk Dougal. Watched the Man city game. Well done lads. I had my frist pint today in 17days!!!

November 28th, 2004  
dougal

Found this on the internet. For a limited time only a picture of me drunk.
Left colum thrid one up. Possibly
http://www.gmitsu.com/RagWeek042.htm

Open for cooment for a short while only!!

Taking alot of guts to do this!!
November 29th, 2004  
AussieNick

I hate to say it Locke, but the Kilkenny we have in Australia is brewed here under licence. So i'm curious to know if the stuff in Ireland tastes any different.

I am a fan of Kilkenny/Caffreys/Harp.... but Guiness, I gotta be in the right state of mind.
November 29th, 2004  
dougal

I got an unreal feed of bad Guinness last night. Sick as a small puppy with worms
November 30th, 2004  
LIPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougal
I got an unreal feed of bad Guinness last night. Sick as a small puppy with worms
Tell me about it!!!

I got stuck into my home brew last night and I feel like death today.

Plus the cat looks at me strange now.
November 30th, 2004  
dougal

Quote:
Tell me about it!!!
Well it all started in the morning on the toilet, and when I got back to bed I had to go back again, And then again, and so on. Then had to go to work. and so on. Il tell you later