Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stella

• Bullmers (aka Maggners.)

• Fosters (Ya right.)

• Total voters
Anyone like Stella Artois? Otherwise Coors light is amazing (cheapest there is around here). Plus I like the Miller for some reason.

I even been to the Stella Artois factory in Leuven. mmmm.... the part of town by the bus/train station smells like a brewery :lol:

the_13th_redneck said:
I even been to the Stella Artois factory in Leuven. mmmm.... the part of town by the bus/train station smells like a brewery :lol:

Wow, that is my favorite over any other beer. Lucky you.

Last night was unreal, I meet three Austrilian girls and had the best laugh ever.

I drank Guinness, Cider, Stella, Jagerboomers, jagermister, snaps, vodka and after that its hazy.

Soundest girls ever!!

0,1445,181964,00.jpg

i just want to say....i'm in love!

good ol octkberfest

they have some in the german comunitites in canada, all i can was wow, thats alot of beer, probably cant move around after those days of celbration :?

I don't really like to get drunk off of beer though, I just use it as a supplement to hard alcohol. Anyone else do the same?

http://www.brewcrew.ie/beerme/default.asp

A: IF COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEMS WERE LIKE BEERS...
1: DOS Beer
You need to use your own can opener, and it requires you to read the directions carefully before opening the can. Originally only came in an 8-oz. can, but now comes in 16-oz. can. However, the can is divided into 8 compartments of 2 oz. each, which have to be accessed separately. Soon to be discontinued, although a lot of people are going to keep drinking it after it's no longer available.

2: Mac Beer
Initially came in only a 16-oz. can, but now comes in a 32-oz. can. Considered by many to be a "light" beer. All the cans look identical. When you take one from the fridge, it opens itself. The ingredients list is not on the can. If you call to ask about the ingredients, you are told that "you don't need to know." A notice on the side reminds you to drag your empties to the trashcan.

3: Windows 3.1 Beer
Used to be the world's most popular. Claims it allows you to drink several DOS Beers simultaneously, but in reality you can only drink a few of them, very slowly, especially if you are drinking the Windows Beer at the same time. Sometimes, for apparently no reason, a can of Windows Beer will explode when you open it.

4: Windows 95 Beer
Looks a lot like Mac Beer's can, but tastes more like Windows 3.1 Beer. It comes in 32-oz. cans, but when you look inside, the cans only have 16 oz. of beer in them. Most people kept drinking Windows 3.1 Beer until their friends tried Windows 95 Beer and said they liked it. The ingredients list, when you look at the small print, has some of the same ingredients that come in DOS beer, even though the manufacturer claimed it was an entirely new brew.

Windows NT Beer
Comes in 32-oz. cans, but you can only buy it by the truckload. This causes most people to have to go out and buy bigger fridges. The can looks just like Windows 3.1 Beer's, but then the company promised to change the can to look just like Windows 95 Beer's. Touted as an "industrial strength" beer, and suggested only for use in bars.

Unix Beer
Comes in several different brands, in cans ranging from 8 oz. to 64 oz. Drinkers of Unix Beer display fierce brand loyalty, even though they claim that all the different brands taste almost identical. Sometimes the pop-tops break off when you try to open them, so you have to have your own can opener around for those occasions, in which case you either need a complete set of instructions, or a friend who has been drinking Unix Beer for several years.

Ah man have you guys dont know how to drink like the Irish or Europeans.

Youve got to enjoy your pint

I've discovered a magnificent thing. Natural Light by Busch. It's like piss in a can, but it's less than $10 for a case.

Back