vodka
floater of rumplemints!!!

oh the nectar of the gods

then top it off with a few long islands!!! MMMM MMMMM

That sounds like alot of womens drink!!
14 pints of Guinness... Grrrrr

Nice a nice big donar kebab with a bit of sex,

makes men, men

im sorry the nectar of the gods is the amber fluid, none of those pansy a***ed lollywater drinks
drink beer, it will put hairs on yer chest :D

Aggressive drunks will be given spot fines of 80 pounds under a police clampdown on anti-social drinking over Christmas, the government says.

Officers will be out in force to deal with booze-fuelled violence and disorder and stop town centres being turned into no-go-zones, while pubs selling alcohol to under 18s will also be targeted.

The scheme, which sees fines raised from 50 pounds, will run until January 3 in 180 areas with every police force in England and Wales taking part.

It follows a summer blitz on drinking which the government said successfully reduced problems, with 4,081 people being given spot fines for drunk and disorderly behaviour and another 5,658 arrested.

"The message is stark and simple -- if you brawl in the street, urinate in a doorway or are sick on the curb, you could be slapped with a 80 pound fine," said licensing minister Richard Caborn on Friday.

i heard

They have that rule in plymouth well diff. they old bill see ya doing that or you even stink of booze you get arrested but thats towards the military down there not the civvi's

Beck's is common enough that it should've been in the list, but my alltime fav is one I had in Germany (natch) called Rommensbrau if I remember the spelling right. Feel free to correct me Deutchers.

As far as I have seen it there was only a few mentions for German beer
thats strange, because german beer really rules :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
no really

Holsten Becks Oettinger and Zwergenbräu

Hmmmm Holsten *slurp*

stuff like Guinnes isnt so bad either

Ya I would love to see them on tap in Ireland but unfortunaly there not properly marketed in europe.

Back