Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stella

• Bullmers (aka Maggners.)

• Fosters (Ya right.)

• Total voters
Hah, that sounds like my Saturday night, minus the having to go to work. I guess I was spitting my tobacco out of my mouth, really drunk like, and i guess i swallowed some of the tobacco (not the juice, i can handle the juice) and puked all over in the sink. It was not pretty.

Definately not for anyone. Some people can't handle it, or just think it's disgusting. Only a couple of my buddies like dipping, but when I let 'em try Beech Nut or any cha like that or plug, they keep asking for more. It's funny. I don't chew that very often though, it's a bad habit, I usually just dip Copenhagen Snuff, not that that isn't a bad habit either.

"This stuff's been known to turn a man's stomach upside down"-John Wayne

But back to beer, I have yet to try Guiness.. Only tried it once, but it was luke warm, don't know why I did that, probably already drunk. Don't you have to drink it at the right temperature or something like that for the best taste, or is it just like any other beer, where you just keep it cold?

They make a type of Guinness extra cold now.

If you like chewing youll like this.

Is chewing bad for you?

Code:
I usually just dip Copenhagen Snuff, not that that isn't a bad habit either.

That it is. But then again so is drinking.

Haha, now don't take it the wrong way.

But anyhow, is it pretty uncommon for people to chew in Ireland and the UK?

NO. Even smoking a pipe is on its way out with the old men.

I had a bad night on the beer Friday night. Had food poisioning.

:cry:

ok

can i just say.................guiness ain't a beer.............now you can stone me lol...............

I like desiel..........half larger.........half cider n black

But it has to be made with carling tastes yummy

Schlitz! Are you kiddin me? That is an old drink. We use to get that when we were kids at the highway market.. If you could see over the counter Luucille would sell ya beer and we could afford schlitz or BEER, white can blue letters.

Sooners1 said:
Schlitz! Are you kiddin me? That is an old drink. We use to get that when we were kids at the highway market.. If you could see over the counter Luucille would sell ya beer and we could afford schlitz or BEER, white can blue letters.

Yeah, I know it is a very old drink, but the only Schlitz product I've ever seen over here where I live is "Bull Ice."

I don't know if anyone mentioned DOS EQUIS (XX); the lager is my fave. Although the amber is ok, too.

but what I enjoy the most is a good glass of Shiraz. mmmmmmmmm!

Back