Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stella

• Bullmers (aka Maggners.)

• Fosters (Ya right.)

• Total voters
My favorite beer is Herrenhäuser, a local brand.

I don't like most of the international beer, but what I do like is Cider

dougal said:
Boddingtons smodingtons. Go home.

Mans Drink Smithwicks Guinness put hair on your chest grrrrrrrrrrr.

Ya should scrap stupid Bud for Miller or Coors

I like Murphy's Stout as well as Guinness, hope they keep it the same since the original company doesn't own Guinness anymore.....tried the bottles with the nitrogen cap?

I like Murphys and Beamish better too but most people here wouldnt know what it is and its very hard to get.

Next time your here try half smithwicks and guinness.

Nice one

Well if I could vote now, I think I'd vote Carlsberg. :D

It's 20:37 and it's friday night. A bar is starting to sound nice right about now. :roll:

Its hasnt got a vote yet.

Carlsberg dont get votes but if they did they would probable be the most voted beer in the world.

How about Maccabi beer? Welcome to Israel...The only country where beer, youth movments, towns, and pro-Basket ball teams are all named alike.... :D

Ok you go to riga, on jomas street you go to this underground bar...and get some beer made better than american wiskey

I think we must side with the people of the world and Ireland the biggest produccer of beer in the world for its less than 4million population.

Guinness!!!!!

While all you super powers have been making your Bombs youve been missing out.

Im going to get hammered tonight but frist to a game im playing in against Larancetown (must die for being in Roscommon league).

Im going to get hammered tonight but frist to a game im playing in against Larancetown (must die for being in Roscommon league).

Ended up breaking my foot in that game. So they killed me!!!

:cry: :cen:

Fosters is the only Aussie beer on the list, shame on you... I don't think a single person in Australia will drink it.

And as for American beer, it's like water.

Now give me a good Carlton Cold/Draught, Coopers Pale Ale, Tooheys Extra Dry, or even, in extreme conditions a Victoria Bitter or XXXX gold.

Another good one is Blue Toungue Draught... little brewery, only a few made.. you know how it is.

But, when it comes to getting hammered quickly, nothing beats Bundy Rum and Cola by the jug full. The amount of times I've been blind drunk on that is not funny.

Fosters is the only Aussie beer on the list, shame on you... I don't think a single person in Australia will drink it.

I dont think anyone would drink it!! But students for 3 euro!

No place for aussie beer here.

Makes ye to horny!! :lol:

Back