--
Boots

July 3rd, 2005  
Corocotta

My fauvorites: San Miguel & Mahou
July 17th, 2005  
dougal

Post still going strong good stuff.

The above two beers are unreal ice cold, but still cant beat the Guinness!!!!!!1
August 13th, 2005  
Arclight

I don't really have a favorite beer, though Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve is pretty good. I prefer Jack Daniels with some coke.
--
Boots
August 15th, 2005  
Irishone

mmmm guinness... gotta agree dougal tis good stuff. Altho you cant drink it on after a meal you gotta have an empty stomach...and that can be dangerous. Why is bud winning...Dont people know its horses p*ss! geez :P

oh yes and the guinness its gotta be extra cold, and none of this mixing with blackcurrent stuff! Ah saw the jd and coke thats good 2, bourbon smash is yum as well. But if your going for a spirit its gotta be martini and white yum :P
August 18th, 2005  
tomtom22

I have to laugh at some of the posts by minors(look at their profiles).

I prefer a Heinie when I can drink which is only when I forget to take my meds.
August 18th, 2005  
Kina

good 'ol miller lite
August 18th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Mine would be... this isn't where I parked my car. *walks away*
August 20th, 2005  
ill be damed if i know

i love all beers especially stella and guiness maybe because my mums from Dublin (so that explains it)
August 20th, 2005  
rotc boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom22
I have to laugh at some of the posts by minors(look at their profiles)
I think its tradition that teenagers ignore that certain law bout being 21.
August 25th, 2005  
dougal

Quote:
mmmm guinness... gotta agree dougal tis good stuff. Altho you cant drink it on after a meal you gotta have an empty stomach...and that can be dangerous. Why is bud winning...Dont people know its horses p*ss! geez

oh yes and the guinness its gotta be extra cold, and none of this mixing with blackcurrent stuff! Ah saw the jd and coke thats good 2, bourbon smash is yum as well. But if your going for a spirit its gotta be martini and white yum
Dougals on one knee. Irishone marry me.

Irishone if you know the irsh defence forces mag An Cósantoir, im on the back page,