Been trying to join the military for the past 3 years

Styles

I won't waste anytime boring anyone with my life story. I been wanting to job the USMC for about 3 years now. One big obstacle is the ASVAB!! I been getting the score of 30 for the past 2 tries now.

Seems that my recruiters done gave up on me. So now I gonna go out of town to find another one lol. I don't wanna be some super spec op warrior or anything like that. I just wanna get in do my part and make a living out of it. My questions are is their any type of tutoring that the military can provide for civilians, can I still get in with a 30 and also is there any type of test online that can help.

I been studying the math part since that's my biggest flaw. This will be my final try if this doesn't work then I will just become an corrections officer that's the only test I passed recently lol. My co worker just became a marine this year and every time I see his page on facebook I just feel like a lame. I want that pride, I want that honor.

Sorry if I sound like a punk, just kinda upset right now. Nice forum btw. Think I might makes this my new home.

Did that like 5 times already man.:type:

It did help a little cuz on the practice I got a 13 and after I used that I got a 47

If you need a tutor, PM me. I don't charge anything. I'll be more than happy to help you if I find your motivation sincere. If you're not sincere, don't waste my time.

hey get this ASVAB book its from CliffsNotes its called ASVAB AFQT CRAM PLAN and its13.99 from your book store its really help me out in math it start from adding to dividing then to fractions to algebra. When i got this book and really start to sitdown and study it i found out math is very ez. and even if you cant get the question right it will help you break down the math to where you have that 50-50 Chance if the question right Pick up the book its really good.

Back